Smlm bila balik, no one at home. Mak n D gi rumah Along. Later Gy came back. After dinner, watch Musang Berjanggut kat TV2. Talked to Ikinnz and.. boy, the conversation was long enuff.
Slept close to 1.30 a.m. Enuff to make me so sleepy this morning sampai terlajak dlm bas.
Had to u-turn.
Padan ngan muka aku, kan?
Sampai kerja kul 0926.
Whatever..I hope boss won't mention abt my punctuality during appraisal tomorrow.
And I have yet to have a look at the forms.
How am I supposed to rate myself?
Can i give myself 10/10?
;-P
as if I never make mistakes..
Paling susah nak rate diri sendiri..so standard, likewise I 'll give myself 6 for all.
I decided that i won't think of him. I just wait for who God has meant for me. So I shall just wait.
" Kalau ada, ada laa. Kalau tak ada pun, tak per. Nak buat cam mana..semua nie kerja Tuhan" - dialog Laila from movie Laila Isabella
BOC SH commented dat I smell nice today..
mak ai~~
;-)
Hmmm..minyak wangi yg mana satu eh aku pakai tadi pagi??*thinking hard*
the popups cause error?? so wat should i do? it must be from powerwebmusic n veroweb..
i'll try n fixed it and make it easy for u kay..
I'm sorry to hear u lost ur helmet..kesian nyer!!!
Not a good start, aye?
baru jer pass lesen motor..dah jadik hal...
it's a lesson for u too..act on more precaution measures
wish u better luck in future
and hey, go and persuade ur gang to get u new helmet ah, for ur bday gift!
Tak kira ah advanced or belated..
amacam?
No comments:
Post a Comment