Just when I'm about to put everything behind me, I dreamt of DIA. So it's a "nightmare" to me.
I remembered I was holding my tears back when he confront me so when I woke up this morning..me - - > lesu!
Sheesh. Run away, will u??
*sigh*
Asyik mengeluh jer till before lunch time. I felt exhausted sampai sesak dada.
Pernah terbaca dalam sebuah novel, mengeluh itu tanda orang kecewa dan berputus asa.
Kecewa kah aku?
****************************
During klass kat MKS, got 1 sms from Azranani. She hopes to meet me, Pinktulip & FloatingLilac this weekend.
I guess it's bcoz she's gonna leave SG comes April..that's y..
Anything, for u, dear..
I rather meet u now rather than when we are kilometres apart..kena naik turun kapal terbang..
Looks like schedule quite tight for this weekend but I will try my v. best to meet all the diff. friends who wants to meet me.
Yeah...nie untung nya banyak kawan..but at times, I felt bad for not spending my times with my friends..
I felt, I'm not deserved to be called a friend when I dunno what life update she has/wants to tell me..
Friends who are boys?
Nah..they got their own gfs to consult too.
;-)
I hope Mak won't question me for being out one whole day this Sat.
I shall spend my whole day with her only, on Friday
**************************
So I've make it to 10, instead of only 5. But the ones on my left are not very dark. Light.
Should I put it on again tonight?
Rengsa tau..
****************
Kekadang kita mesti pikir dulu sebelum kita kluarkan kata-kata. Kekadang pendapat kita menyinggung perasaan orang tanpa kita sedari. Klau terkena dengan yg mudah melatah, terus berubah kehendak hati.
Aisey~
Sesungguhnya, lidah itu adalah anggota yang paling tajam.
Aku juga tak lari dari bersikap gini.
At times, me also laser..Shoot jer..
But maybe depends with how close u r wif that friends..
Klau wif Gang of 7 dulu masa poly, klau tak puas hati cakap jer..
Tak reti nak kecik-kecik hati semua..
Mesti leh take it ah~
But likewise I say, depend on the person
So since I ponder about this today, to those who ever been hurt with my tongue lashing, I'm sorry. Truly sorry.
Hmm..bila gini, teringat kat KF yg slalu kena ngan aku..aisey bedah!
Tapi aku rasa aku dah mintak maaf kat dia Raya lepas
*garuk kepala*..so I suppose we r back 0-0?? Henna??
Along aku pun ada blog tapi dia tak nak di-link..whatever~
Last met Gy on Monday kul 12 tgh hari.. eh eh dah 54 jam aku tak jumpa adik aku?
Lama tuh...
Mana ajer bedmate aku nie...
***************************
From my workplace to Toa Payoh Central, I need to take a bus. U must gimme 20mins grace tau.
But I can go for 2 hrs lunch, that's for sure. ;-)
And I haven't study fully my Advanced. Argh!!
We must dare to be different
No comments:
Post a Comment