Sunday, March 28, 2004

Akan kah bersua lagi?

What i want to jot down?
I'm perfectly well. Alhamdulillah.
Friday was spent going to Masjid Kassim with Mak and after solat Jumaat, we hopped on to No.7 to National Library at Stamford Road.
Sedih betul mengenangkan yg the library will be closed on 31 Mar. They will closed the library at 9 p.m daily till 31 Mar.
They gonna demolish the building to give way to roads.
Such historic place for me..and my most favourite place in my heart..
a LIBRARY gonna closed down *boo hoo**sob*sob...
I can't help but feeling sad. tak terhingga...
I had my mini-practicum there, doing research and helping user request there till the closing hours during my 2nd yr poly.
Always went there to do projects n stuff.

Apa nak buat..untuk sebuah perubahan, terpaksa lah berkorban!

Was there for 2 hrs +, met one of my BOCs here. He's wif his family. Helped them took a family photo in front of the library. I rejected the offer to take picture but then realized later that, I might not have the chance to go there anymore.
Argh..fed-up wif myself! Took MRT home n we met the 'strange" Mat. I was quite cool but Mak was alarmed n panicky.
Update my bank book, buy the 3 for $1 cakes. Solat Asar quickly and after maghrib, we had our dinner.
We didn't had lunch. Watch TV, Keluarga Comat @Suria. Lights off.

Saturday.
Iron the clothes, listen to songs till 1. Solat, siap2. Temankan Mak gi Bedok CC but they also couldn't help us out.
Her interface is diff. My friend gonna be a little bit late but me o.k coz I'm in no rushing mood.
Tgh relax jer..hopped on 168 to Causeway Point n there, I met Heartbeat for the first time. She cam me..me yang a bit blurr sikit!! ;-)
We sat down at BK, and talked our hearts out.
It's amazing wif all the coincidences!!
And keciknya Singapore nie, masya-allah. I'm scared!! REALLY!!
She even knew him!
Ntah kenapa my mind swayed to him earlier that day while listening to the songs, n in the evening, I met someone who knows what he's working as now..*scary*. I dun get news abt him anymore since we finish poly.
We window-shopping sambil berbual. And sat down in front of the Woodlands Civic Center. We sat down yakking away till 2115 and i decided to make a move.

Flora Cinta sang by Min Malik

From the time I left Mak at 3 p.m till 9.15 tuh, she called me thrice.
Oh..!*sigh*
Tak tau sampai bila, I'm gonna tolerate this.
And I thought, I'm being fair enuff to spend one and half day of my off days with her.
Tak termasuk weekdays yg balik siang tuh!
Takper..I'm tolerating..wait till I blow my top!
Had dinner sebab tak ada orang nak makan, walaupun aku tak lapar, nanti klau nasi n lauk terbuang, she'll feel sad again!

Even dis morning had to eat rice again for breakfast.
Bingit tau!
Pakai baju kurung merah darah nari sebab nak kena gi my colleague's wedding kat Bukit Panjang tuh.
Buat kerja cepat-cepat, mana yg penting. By 1410, I'm wanna walked out already when Om also wanna go, so he drove us there using Wan's car. Kita 3, (Om, NurM n me) split duit minyak. Boleh ah..tak cerewet..klau naik cab, pun lebih mahal dari $5.
Om nyer drive..ya allah..weave in n out lanes..ya laah, kita memang nak cepat..but dangerous!
Dunno whether just now, did the speed camera light flash?
*errmmmm*
rasanya nie lah majlis kahwin, aku pergi, yg paling terpantas sekali.
Sampai jer, ambik makanan, makan, beri duit kat pengantin, took group pic. Kita berdua heran kenapa Om tak ambik gambar, rupanya dia dah tunggu kita dlm kereta. Grab berkat, said bye to our colleagues yg lain, terus off we went back to office. Zam n Jurutera were there but not KF.
cam real jer suruh kita semua datang 1445..dier sendiri lum datang..*bleargh*
The reason, we had to rush was, me pergi during lunch break. NurM gonna starts work at 4. Om tengah kerja and gonna sambung balik kerja till midnite but Wan is going home at 4.

Pengantin perempuan dier jambu!
K laa, gonna do recording tapes for news and shelve 1 trolley of tapes.
Tak da mood nak buat my May schedule today, gonna finish dat by end of the week.
*tgk jam*.. nampaknya balik kul 7++ lagi laa nari..nasib

No comments: