What shall I blog today?
Since I felt bad abt yesterday event wif KF, let me write something on him..hopefully perasaan bersalah yg ada dlm diri ini, will go away.
If u read my yest entries, mesti U all ingat dier jahat or what..
Hmm, I gave a bad impression of him
No..to me..dia tak jahat..cuma dier nakal dan banyak main, kind of guy.
3 yrs ago when he took the windbreaker from my boss w/o my boss knowing it, KF said, "He deserved it"
But I'm sure if he ASKED my boss that he wants, my boss will give him 1.
The other day, I just put up these words,
" If u judge people u have no time to love them"
So don't judge only by his mistakes...
We shall look at the things that he do for me w/o irritating me.
He's nice man at times..
The times when he's sick, when's he sleepy or when he has problems and during bulan puasa.
See, I know him, right?
These are the times, I will see a serious KF n straight to the point...tak ada sakat-sakat.
He's nice..coz we ever shared 1 nasi bungkus.
He will buy for me dinner if he's going out n aware that I'm workg noon shift.
When canteen dun have Muslim stall, when he goes out to Toa Payoh or sumwhere, he will asked whether I need him to buy for me lunch..
Breakfast - kalau kita ada rezeki lebih, kita kasi..each other
Bila bulan puasa, maybe becoz of the mth, we will be extremely nice to each other..
we will buka sesama..wif the other colleagues
If his dept can't buy for buka, I will go n buy for them ..vice-versa..
Maybe becoz, he got good PR and knowing at our workplace, tak ramai Melayu/Muslims, he offer himself to do this..
Mungkin, dia nyer orang suka mengeratkan silaturrahim..
But he will find the chance to salam u when mintak maaf masa bulan puasa sebelum nak Raya...
Thats's irritating..batal air sembahyang aku~~
At times, when he's serious, he can a be a great help.
Sharing opinions..knowledge, thoughts when we exchange conversations...
But it's irritating when he wants me to introduce my gal friends to him..
dugh!!
Aku tau ah kau tengah mencari..
I always tell Mak abt him..whatever arguments we had..and also the funny parts
Mak cakap, he may be irritating to me now..but one day, if he suddenly goes away, say, switch jobs,
I will definitely miss him.
Miss his jokes n teases..
Miss his way of calling me..
After pondering for awhile, I think I will miss him if he ever goes away.
He add spices to my working environment.
Didn't I tell ya, we have a love-hate relationship?
*************************
Semalam malam masa balik, Mak n Gy found the stuffs..
He's at it again.
Ermmm..berapa lama kita harus menahan?
This morning, Mak pierced my right ear..
tindik lagi satu..sebabnyer....
panjang cerita....malas nak cerita..
;-P
punya ah sakit..I was straining myself from crying
even till now, coz its still new
but I'm happy coz it looks better..
Macam nak rabik..baik sangat lah katakan..
Mak kata, masa kecik-kecik, among we 3, I'm the one who will cry masa nak kena pakai anting-anting..nak bukak anting-anting pun..dan yang selalu hilangkan anting-anting...
hehehehe
I pay back, kay?
:-D
And dunno why, I'm feeling very stressed.
Sekejap-sekejap nak makan..
Mak sampai cakap, apa yg aku pikirkan?
Siapa yg aku ingatkan?
Hmm..issit the aftermath??
But, I'm sure it's becoz of my FTT tomorrow..I'm kinda worried..
I hope I can do it tomorrow evening at Queenstown..
asal laa aku ambik jauh sangat..sekarang bercinta..
harap-harap ada hikmah nyer..
I'm not working on Friday but had to come back to work.
It's all becoz of D&D meeting..I dun wanna miss again..I've already miss the previous meeting..also the recce.
And maybe, meeting out wif cuzzin_ima for ..hmmm..contact lenses??
I dunno dat there are people who read my archives..n u know my secret already..
aiseyman!
Pecah tembelang aku..
Nari pakai my Apollo 15 jacket..serik..
KF working outside but he haven't see me yet..
Think, I better avoid him, although I'm in good mood already..
Jangan cari penyakit!
No comments:
Post a Comment