Since I dun want Mr FLU to spoil my weekends plans, I've combat it.
I hate to eat medicine but I HAD TOO. No choice..nak baik kan..
I'm alhamdulillah felt better today except my voice
Syukur
Have to maintain my health coz' I can see that I dun wanna take MC till 3rd week of May.
Why till mid-May? Coz my colleague gonna take exam leave and I dun want my boss to pening kepala due to shortage of staff.
Tadi masuk kul 2 ptg. Last minute, colleague mintak swop-duty.
I had finish assigning numbers to programmes on April. Think I've stop til 16 April, at least.
Next week, just left to double-check.
Went out to Lorong 4 Toa Payoh to buy dinner. Me share wif Along. ID kat sini pesan me to buy for him Nasi Ayam n Pisang Goreng and bought apples for myself.
But it's not fair to just share the apples only to Zam. KF wants too.
So to be fair, I gave Fazi too.
And I found out something!
Yesterday, while I was at CTA, KF was mentioning that both me n Jurutera likes A.Z. He told me that Jurutera even bought best of A.Z. And i was like.." Eh, i've got that too!"
Quoting from KF, "Korang nie dua-dua minat Anuar Zain..sehati sejiwa ah korang nie.."
Errr..lain macam kan bunyinyer..?
I was like kind of terperanjat. Couldn't even utter a word. Sebab he spoke that in front of 3 other malay colleagues kat sini. And all 3 were looking at my face, trying to see my response.
Idiot..u drop my waterface..
Before I walked away from CTA, I told him that maybe both me n Jurutera are Virgos so that's y we got same taste.
I dun wanna think abt this.
Jatuh cinta cukup menyeksakan..
Enuff, I need a break!
Sekurang-kurangnya untuk tahun 2004 nie.
Don't wish to get myself involve with any man. I'll try but takdir Tuhan siapa tau..
***************************
Yeah... I agree wif FE. To get a Digicam as a bday gift is a big one.
I felt so touched. No words can describe how I feel...
*sob*sob*
FHM: If u read my tagboard, my friends FE and Aysha wanna be ur friend too. Can?
;-D
I have to settle this Asian X-Games dubs and off home at 11 later.
Heartbeat: I can't be reach thru emails as of 11 p.m today, so we sms to confirm the time, ya!
Me very excited to meet u! :-)
*****************
Been listening to Luka Lama by Cokelat sepanjang bekerja nari..I'm feeling *urghh*
No comments:
Post a Comment