Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Giving up my SONY windbreaker...

These days, asyik tidur lambat jer..mungkin kerana Gy ada rumah..klau tak tengok vcds, berbual kat dlm bilik..
semalam pun tidur kul 2.30 pagi.
Ended up lepas subuh tidur balik till kul 10.30 pagi.
Along still at Tioman..hope she enjoys herself..she should be back by tomorrow, I guess
************************
This is my 3rd day in a row, at work wif KF also working.
Kekadang tak jumpa selalu pun bagus. Ada kali sampai 2-3 bulan tak nampak..
Kan bagus, tak gaduh..

Nie...

Aku dapat rasakan yang perang dingin yg ntah kali ke berapa akan berlaku lagi, mulai saat ini.
Aku yang akan lancarkan.
He just made me MAD!!
Really mad till for e first time, I punched his left arm, twice in my 3 n half yrs tolerating him.
So aku bingit!
Dan aku geram + paisey.
Sebab ni ntah kali ker berapa, colleagues tegur we are wearing the same windbreaker n especially just now, the senior from Engineering Dept..
He's close to my boss and he knew the SONY windbreaker was given 3 yrs ago to us, librarians.

The reason how KF got the same one, was he took himself from my boss desk. Without my boss permission!!
Yes. 3 yrs ago.
I still remember that incident. I told him, Jangan.. nanti my boss tahu yg 1 jacket missing..dier degil!
So lantak kau ah..
When my boss asked how come missing 1..coz we got extras..I just kept quiet n said, dunno.

It's not me who gave to him also. Ambik barang tanpa permission, apa namanya?
U tell me..

Why I never tell my boss is becoz..
Aku tak kuasa nak ngadu.
Aku rasa tak baik nanti image dan periuk nasi dia terjejas.

Nobody knows abt this. Not even Lala..I think.
I can't be bothered.

He never wore it until only for the past 2 mths.
I was quite o.k initially until many asked why are we both having the same windbreaker.
There's one time, KF commented that we both are partners in crime...
I can't tolerate it anymore.
Maybe it's just me.
Aku paling tak gemar dikaitkan dengan dia
Becoz...a lot of reasons..
Dun wish to list them down here..
Entah besok lusa..dia dapat tau URL blog aku nie..
aniaya~~

Kau memang suka agaknya..menyakitkan hati aku..eh?
Agaknya, klau kau tengok aku marah lepas menyakit dan menyakat aku, kau berlonjak gembira tanda kau menang,
Kau puas hati selepas berjaya buat aku marah agaknya..

After just now incident, aku gi solat, tried to cool myself down..
Then I had to go to CTA again..where he is working now..
He still had the cheeks to make jokes n laugh.
*peng*

So, walaupun sejuk kat sini, I've took off my windbreaker.
Decided.
Shall bring home, wash n never ever gonna bring the jacket back to office.
Enough is enough!
Since dia tetap nak pakai that SAME windbreaker in the office..nampak gaya, aku lah yang kena beralah.
Tapi aku sedih..sebab it's like my identity.
My identity!!
Siti e librarian n the SONY windbreaker is inter-related!
I've been wearing it since I got it in Dec 2000.

Kekadang klau kita terlampau marah, kita rasa nak nangis kerana geram.
I've cried last year becoz of him.
Tak leh take it till I broke down..
I'm not the only one. Fazi ever cried becoz of him too.

Mata aku dah berkaca...
Maybe I'm sensitive..I treasure my belongings and I HAVE TO give up becoz of u..
*sob*sob*

Kau suka buat aku benci kau..
Tapi mengingatkan apa yang Mak cakap..ohhh *sigh*

And now, I pray that either u or me marry soon, not to each other but to someone else.

Please answer my prayers..

No comments: