So I didn't go to work with bandana on Monday. Nasib kan..or else I dun know how to face KF yesterday
Definitely he's gonna irritate me cukup2. Bila lagi kan..
Kita nie..ibarat kawan bergaduh kat kerja..
Nope, me dun irritate him but he's always on my nerves..
Entah brapa kali, kita lancarkan perang dingin but usually after 1 or 2 mths, we o.k already..
Mak kata, Jangan benci - benci, nanti suka...
Nehi, nehi...I dun hate him..
I always afraid of the opposite..sebab dier single n me too!
Argh..mintak selisih malaikat 44.
*************************
Alkisah pagi nie..
Since smlm I was on noon shift, reached home only at 2330. Slept close to 1.30 a.m.
Bangun bagi nie, kul 7..slept back..n aku terjaga..
Asal dah terang nie....kul brapa nie? Kenapa tak ada org kejutkan aku? aku kerja pagi nari..
Tgk jam kat hp, kul 0852. WHAT????
Asked Mak y never wake me up, she said she not sure, I'm working morning or noon shift today.
Immediately call boss and told him that I just woke up n will reach office only ard 10++.
Rushed like mad, shower, get ready, breakfast n took 28 + 105 to Lorong Chuan.
Step into library at 1015 and boss greeted me "Good Morning"
Hehehehe..paisey..
My first time to do this in my 3 n half yrs here.
Ah me dun really bothered n worry..sebab i know my boss!
Dia tak kisah..baru buat kerja sikit n off me go for lunch at 12 noon sharp.
Anyway, I've got nothing to do today. No work.
Later going to MKS for 2nd class with Ustazah Habsah Senin since she returned from Haji.
O.k..a quiz for ya. Got from Drama Queen

cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed
What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
No comments:
Post a Comment