Tuesday, March 23, 2004

It's better if u dun remember me...

Yesterday, balik jer rumah..tried to save the book..berhempas pulas..
hehe..cam real jek aku nie..

I tried to be early today..came in @0912. I've cut down 13 mins..from yesterday 0925..not bad.
Nasib sini tak ada punch card..

Read up bloggers website, lunch with Along and bind the book.
******************************
For FE:
what u mean, "u were wif Nasir"?
Kita hanya kawan jer..got to know him in my first semester n soon enuff, he got hitched wif a gal called Liz so we got estranged.
Masa first semester tuh ada ah sekali tuh, kita lunch sesama..me n Gal@HDB with some of his friends, naming a few: Lanz, Hisyam n Fadley(not sure how to spell his name - Ita's ex)
Jalan cerita senang, jangan pening-peningkan kepala..
Btw, since I dunno where to email u my pic, go to her blog, see under her 8 Feb 04 entry, the 4th n the 6th pic has me in it. Me the one in red.
It will solve ur curiousity.
:-)

Btw, if u dun remember me, lagik bagus..hehehe
;-)
*****************************
I just have this BIG admiration for guys who sings like N_s_r & Si DIA tuh..maybe I'm trying to be like Nurul n Ajai
~kuakuakuakua~
yeah..wait long long..~

Later gonna go attend class @MKS. Telepathy. I bought for her something..she also bought for me something utk alas perut.
O.k.. got to do some work!
Adios~

No comments: