Yesterday lesson was on faraid...punya ah pening so ended up tak pay attention sangat..
macam belajar maths tapi tak practice..
satu pun tak masuk..
And I got a very advance birthday gift from FHM. Thank u so much, girl!!
Guess what is it??
A digi camera!!! **Wooohooooooo**
Jumping for joy..
And I was just mentioning abt thinking of purchasing one, 2 days ago..
rezeki..
Basic funtions but who cares..at least I HAVE a digi camera now!
But need to buy an external memory stick..but that have to wait..
On another note, I lost my brooch. The one Ikinz gave me for my bday last yr...
I guess it falls on when I'm on the bus..
I knew it bound to happen coz I wore it on my left shoulder n I carry my bag on my left too..
*shrugs*
keep losing things..I haven't even overcome the lost of my gold ring n now another one..
sedih sey...bingit with myself
Dunno what's wrong wif me..wonder where did my mind goes to??Huh, Aisha???!!
***********************
I can sense it's coming..
First it went haywire..non-stop..running..then it went blocking my way..
hmm..what am i talking about?
What else..but my NOSE!!
Becoz of the non-stop, now it affects the way to swallow my food too.
My throat and my voice..
dah sengau sey..
So I guess Mr FLU is coming to me real soon..
My back is giving away too..I just feel like wanna lie down, close my droopy eyes and rest my mind coz my head is aching too.
I can't afford an MC. Not when appraisal around the corner.
I got plans this weekend wif Heartbeat n a wedding too.
Mr FLU gonna spoilt my weekend..no!! no!!!
I gulp down 3 tablespoon of Scotts Emulsion yesterday nite, better but no fully recovered.
So I'm gonna fight MR FLU till my very last bit of strength. Period.
And yes, Eja had passed her 3rd TP test. Congratulations, dear for attaining ur driving licence!!
Me: Next on the list..
She dreamt something, maybe I'll flung..
hmmmmm....
As I'm updating this entry, boss came to me, telling that i'll be the first to go, next Tues kul 4 ptg..meeting room..
gonna get it over~~
I'm finishing off my entry at CTA now, instead at library.
And who else to irritate me but KF.
Malas mau layan..
Dah laa dengan suara aku yg sengau nie..
*****************************
Ntah bagaimana harus ku gambarkan perasaan ini.
Menemui semula teman yg mengenaliku dari zaman poly, aku berasa sedikit tidak selesa. Mengapa yer??
Mungkin kerana aku dikenali atau...
Muka poster...!
No comments:
Post a Comment