Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Barang yang lepas jangan dikenang..

..Sudah menjadi hak yang lain.

Something to add for today..

I got a wedding invitation when I went to TX area..by Mahfudz a PSO. He's getting married on the 28 March. Was surprised but expected..maybe I can go on Sat...Me working on Sunday
So happy when people around me getiing married..He asked me when is my turn..
Me: *smile*..lambat lagi ah..

Im just OUT of love, ah....

After lunch, got sms from Gal@HDB asking me how things, sms her briefly that it's over. I dun even get to see him for the last time..Book received thru post..
First response from her was.." V. Kejam.."
I thought so initially but maybe I still have soft spot for him..
I just can't xplain how I feel when friends called him cruel..
I can't back him up..but I felt the same way too..
Me speechless..
*hang head down*
Sad...therefore..I shall not rake up the past..
Menyentuh bab nie lagi..*sigh* selain aku jugak yg terasa getir nya, DIA punya alasan sendiri..mungkin..
Setiap kali tersebut nama DIA secara sengaja atau pun tidak, aku pasti akan termenung.
Apa dier tengah buat sekarang?
Oleh kerana aku pun dah redhakan DIA pergi, biarlah kita tutup cerita cinta yang kecundang ini sampai disini.
Akhir Kata.

No comments: