Semalam, I was doing the questions for Advanced Theory..the book to practice urself..
Gy came back close to 11 p.m..
D had not been going out for the past 2 nights..
Mak n me quite suspicious..
Mak was on "that duty"..buat penat kaki jer..
Ya Allah, kau berikan lah dia hidayat..
As usual late..bila agaknya aku boleh masuk kerja kul 9 pagi tepat kat dlm library nie?
Hmm..seingat aku..cuma bulan puasa..
Email BF, her pic together wif her mum during my Along's wedding..
Gi tx rooms and met AH
Me: Nari u all ada friendly match eh...
AH: Ah ah..Ti u turun tak? Support KF laa...
Me: *Trying to hide my smile but eventually it break*...Aper jer..Kau nie..kadang2 aku nak turun support tapi bila kau cakap support KF jer, aku terus tak jadi..
AH was laughing...
He must knew something..Ingat lagik..incident before this, happen ard last Aug, they organize friendly match against other company at PA.
Me 85% wanna go..even though no other gals going..sekali bila AH cakap cam gini jer..terus I dun turn up.
And the following Monday, when bumped to KF, he sounded kecik hati sebab me tak turun..
Hehehe..whatever it is..since I dun hear it with my own ears..likewise since I've been doing since poly days..
I shall ignore this and eksyen tak tahu..buat dunno jer laaa...
Anyway, I don't want to know also..seram~~
Ignorance is bliss, tau!!
I met Naqia for lunch kat Padang Rest@ TP Ctrl. Had a bowl of fishball noodles + char kuay teow.
Join by my Along halfway and soon I hopped on bus 73 back to my office.
Called my Along n she managed to hop on the same bus 2 bus stop later n soon sit beside me..
Semua Along nak eh..
My Along sampai pinjam buku semua..pasal Web Designing..
nie sudah mau lawan tauke..
Boss came back from recce ACM. I purposely decline to join them wif reason got lunch appmnt..memang betul per..
but it's also bcoz' I'm the only Malay ard, nanti becoz I came along..they have to find an eating place that can accomodate me..
He came back saying..most prob..ACM..He showed me the place thru the Net and lovely!
Puuurfect!!
And maybe we will go wif last year caterer..
Yippie!!
It will make our job so much easier. I was smiling from ear to ear.
Hopefully, we will repeat the same success and do a marvellous job again!
But to go with Australian International Sch pun best..ada pool...
I'm kemaruk wif water..but ironically I dun get myself wet at Big Splash last year...
I wonder why..
Perhaps, I dun wanna get the unnecesaary attention...cukup when I go up the stage to *lompat-lompat* a bit, ard 15 mins and KF already make a hoo haa abt that..*aper jer...*
Last yr D&D was great for me..maybe bcoz I got to play futsal!!
I had nothing to do..just action busy..walk up n down..
She wants to meet me urgently..after work
sounded so serious..I hope nothing that gonna dampen me down, hard..
coz' i just recovering from deadly news..
Benci this kind of suspens..
**********************
Apa yang sempurna kan hari anda?
Bagi saya, saya akan rasa sempurna bila apa yang saya lakukan DIHARGAI.
Sama ada kerja rumah: dihargai oleh anggota keluarga atau kerja kat ofis nie, yang alhamdulillah sejauh ini, dihargai oleh rakan kerja, majikan dan juga syarikat ini.
Syarikat menghargai kerana kita di bahagian perpustakaan dianggap penting lantas kerja-kerja kita yang melibatkan perkara remeh temeh dan leceh tapi kita mampu laksanakan dengan baik.
That made my day!
**********************
Sesuatu untuk direnungkan bersama: Got sometime back from Bungalili.
" Lahirnya Manusia Disambut Dengan Azan.
Matinya Manusia Diiringi Dengan Solat.
Antara Azan Dan Solat
Alangkah Singkatnya Hidup Ini"
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment