Monday, March 08, 2004

Karenah 3 stooges..

Hari ini...

Terlepas Subuh..arghh..bingit wif myself!
Slept back..woke up at 10.30..cuaca sejuk..can't help it but to enjoy sleeping in this cool weather..
Breakfast, kemas rumah sikit-sikit..iron the clothes sambil sms-ing Ikinz yg getting to **** a ***.
I can't wait to hear the full story..kecoh kan..bukan apa..ghairah for a v. close fren..
:-)

Get ready to work, lunch n Ayah called. He's gonna sent me to work in this heavy rain. Good.
But had to wait for half an hour kat bawah blok b4 he came...it's o.k..heavy rain so a lot of traffic jam
Got my transport claim..do a little bit of work n updating my blog.
Also talked to Ikinz on the phone.
I had to go to TX rooms when I heard voices yg kecoh-kecoh..
alamak..it's 1610..
they are changing shifts..that's y..

First to bump, KF.
Me just smiled and as I quickly walk pass him, I heard a voice informing KF how I dress up yesterday..
I was grining my teeth..apa nie..
Apa aku pakai pun nak report kat KF...bentak hati!
Then from outside the glass panel, KF came to me and smile cheekishly.
Kong asam..siapa punya kerja nie..

I went to Jurutera.."Eh, y must u tell KF wat i wore, huh?"
Zam was also there..
Found out it was actually Zam yg kasi tau..nasib, i was asking Jurutera in a nice way..salah orang daa~~

Went out again to say sorry to Jurutera.
And just only, i had to go out to CTA, KF was teasing me..can't be bothered but just smile..
On my way back to my lib, met Jurutera
Jurutera: Ti, klau dier orang kacau u lagik, bilang..
Me: Bilang sapa? *aku tak dengar last word tuh*
Jurutera: Point at himself and smile
Me: Cewah!

haha..it's been always a kecoh day if all 3 are working...
But depends on my mood..klau mood baik cam nari..aku layan kan..dan senyum lerr jugak..
tapi klau mood tak baik..mesti tongue-lashing!
but among the 3, Jurutera had never kena my tongue-lashing..o.k..call me bias!
What a day!
And now, it's dinner time.
:-)

No comments: