Sunday, March 14, 2004

Irritating KF!!!!

How's my weekend?

Thursday after work, lepak with Ikinz kat Yassalam Bedok sampai kul 2230. Discussion. Masalah tapi kita tak mampu bantu. Sekadar terdaya mendengarkan sahaja.
Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu yang memikul

EJ called. We are closed friends. Got to know from MIRC,#Pang5. Initially he tried to woo Gy, but things doesn't work out. But all 3 of us r still close friends. Especially me n him. We used to go out, bowling, window-shopping, dinner until Mar 2003.
He got to know a gal, a staff nurse at TTSH. And at that time, I got to become close wif DIA.
So we are not as close as before. Both of us busy wooing.
But occasionally we called to ask opinions or help. Until when he once told me, that his gf is jealous of me so we stopped contacting each other.

1 yr later, which is now, Mar 2004, things have become different for both of us.
I remembered when we used to describe our feelings, how excited we felt towards our so-called-partners-whom we loved.

Last Thursday when he called, I knew there must be something wrong. Told him briefly how it ended for me.
He was taken aback.
EJ: " Kenapa DIA sanggup buat Sha cam gitu?"
He told me his story.
His position is like DIA. Caught between 2 gals.
Only that the gals in EJ n DIA life is of diff. character. Totally.

EJ: " I met this new gal, I used to like her b4 but I thought she don't..till I found out recently that she also like me too..Even my mum likes this new gal but not my gf now(staff nurse)"
Me: " So? What u mean? Letting go of the current one(staff nurse)??"
EJ: "Me in dilemma. I loves her but she dun trust me. We've been quarelling..since, God knows since when.."
Me: " U think carefully..fikir masak2..Even if u have to let go, face her eye-to-eye. Don't do like what DIA did to me.."
EJ: " But, I can't face her..tak sanggup nak tengok dia menangis nanti..tak sampai hati rasanya.."

Argh...so coincidence!

Bila begini, aku terfikir. Betapa lelaki akan berlembut hati bila melihat seorang wanita menangis. Macam DIA.

Antara, ego dan emosi, mana satu yang diturutkan?

It's just me, I take high pride in myself..therefore I lose DIA.
Mungkin klau aku turutkan emosi..mungkinkah?

Midnite, got a called from Gy. She had to be admitted to CGH. Mak worried sick, one whole nite.
Aku jugak yang kena tenangkan dia.
Till I see her condition myself, all plans for Sat have to cancel.

Friday, was spent one whole day kat CGH.
Spent studying my Advanced, listening to radio n took a nap.
I hate to go to hospitals.
Tempat paling bosan dalam dunia!
I rather spent my whole day in library. Got books...!
Cuzzin called. hehehe..

Scan results showed she's nothing serious so she's confirmed discharged on Sat noon.
Back home for dinner watched Main-Main Hantu kat SURIA.

Sat.
Initial plan was to cycle in the morning but raining very heavily. Had to do something important, go to bank n off to Bedok Library while waiting for 1330 to meet Gal@HDB.
Borrowed 2 books. Salam Taj Mahal & Sebibir Suara.
Talked to Gal@HDB at McDonalds Bedok till 1440 n we made our way to Bedok S.
Sent her to her relative wedding who happen to be my Along's friend.
Me also met Nek Mah, Tok Pungot n Gal@IBM.
Small world..senang cakap..
Even my neighbour yg tinggal atas pun ada..!
I was merely sent Gal@HDB n qucikly made my way home. Solat, changed attire, lunch and off cycled to EC with Ikinz.
I brought some cakes therefore our tea time is by the beach.

Kita tenggelem dalam perbualan yg tak pernah ada habisnya.
Sedari yang dah nak mula hujan, kita kayuh sekuat hati ker Mac dan punya ah sesak dengan manusia-manusia yang ambil teduh. Nasib kita tak kuyup..in time!
Hujan lebat sekali..dengan guruh ..dengan kilat.

Tunggu sampai hujan reda..dan yg paling penting dah tak ada kilat dan guruh.
Made our way back home wif Ikinz lead the way..dah semestinya.
;-)

One thing abt me, kalau dah lama tak cycle, mesti gemuruh dan panik nak kawal diri + basikal when faced wif diff. situations.
Semalam pulak, on the way balik jalan licin...tough jugak..a few times, skidded nasib tak jatuh..
Bersyukur bila selamat sampai rumah tanpa cedera.
Phew~~
Alhamdulillah~~
Cuma pagi nie, the lower part of my body sengal-sengal sikit..Hmm..biaser laa tuh.

KF ada kat kerja nari..and he wore the same SONY windbreaker with me.
Arghh..told him so many times not to wear it. Even if he wants to wear, make sure I'm not working.
Wan sampai cakap: "Dua-dua pakai cermin mata..dua-dua pakai windbreaker sama..heheheh.."
bah~~
*rolled eyes*

And while I'm typing this entry..he came in!!!!!
He's beside me eating his lunch now...suruh me check kan his nasi lemak dah basi ker belum..
dah 28 tahun hidup pun, tak tau nak check nasi basi ker??
bila aku cakap, tak basi..dier terus duduk sini kat dalam library aku dan makan..bertuah betul ah dek nie..
Oleh kerana asyik tanya kan Lala, aku puaskan hati KF nie, terus call Lala.
Kesian pulak kat Bro. nie bila member aku tak sudi nak berbual dengan dia..
Nasib kau laa KF..garang-garang aku..aku masib boleh nak layan kau berbual..klau mood aku baik

aku sibuk berbual ngan Lala..dier sibuk nak tissue ah..manja ah dek nie~~
O.k..I need to do my work asap n gonna meet Lala at 7..miss her very much!!
Last time i saw her was in Jan...
We used to spend almost every other day together..so u just imagine!

And now, this idiot is bugging to know my URL for my online diary!!!
Argh!!Tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

No comments: