Monday, March 22, 2004

(Kawan + cerita ) lama= ??

Yesterday reach home at 8p.m. Dinner wif Along n Abang. Took pics and delighted when Abg praised that I took good pics even though first time using digi camera..
Nie yang buat aku nak beli nie..pulus? *garuk kepala*
They left at 9p.m. I watched Masam-Masam Manis @TV2. Wash dishes, wash off. Didn't slept but listen to ERA till 4 pagi..
Padan ngan muka aku..so nari aku gi kerja punya ah ngantuk

This week n next week on morning shift.
As usual late..reach office at 0925.
I can't be like this..at least not when appraisal only next week..must do something abt punctuality.
And I realized that my bottle spilled and therefore my whole bag is wet.
I don't care abt the stuff in my bag that had gone wet but Ikinz's book.
I felt so terrible.
That book is badly affected.
Nak jadik hal..
Dah laa tuh, ingat nak top-up a few dishes to my plain pack-lunch today but makcik kat kantin tuh tak bagi.
Ini stall owner yg baru. Apa lagi..Hampa!

Lunch ngan Along. She's on half-day leave this morning..interview..
No..no aku tak galak kan..berat tanggungjawab, sis

Then, after lunch, boss pointed out a mistake which he had reminded earlier on..2 wks ago..
I'm lucky I managed to reason out myself ..the mistake happened last week n it's not me who are responsible for it.
Nasib..phew~~

Caterer's halal cert gonna expire in April 2004..I really hope, he applied for a new one..or else aku dan boss kena cari caterer lain untuk our D &D kita nanti..on July 30

I'm still upset..I do..
Ikinz's book...*sob*sob*

Penyakit ini tak ada ubat *sob*sob*

And I'm missing Azranani's entries v. badly.

Finally replied Heartbeat. I felt bad for replying people who sent me emails, late! I hate to make people wait!
*********************
FE..hmmm..first time I saw nick "alpitt" in Masri's blog..I already knew it's u.
I remember u bcoz'..hehe..tak per laa..

Have been visiting ur website often but I never see my old friend's face.
By reading ur blog too, I knew dat he lost his dad last August. Was surprised.
Felt sad for him...wondering how he's coping..
He's a friend. The very first guy I knew from chatting in MS Exchange during first semester in poly days..
A very humorous person and he sings!
Me n Gal@HDB find him charming!
Ikinz find him, quite good looking!
7 yrs ago. How time flies~~

Ah..cerita lama~~
:-)

No matter where u are, I pray for your happiness

No comments: