Yesterday left work @8 p.m. Banyak kerja. But I was also on e phone with si DIA
o.k...so he called me. Hmm..2 Sundays in a row..I'm very happy he called although ended up, kita ajer yg kena mengalah kat dia. Ishk..geram jugak ngan mamat sorang nie.
He was asking whether do i have a video camera coz he need it for this wed dinner with his team. Of all place, they are going to Mak's Place....
Mendengarkan that place ajer, I can't stop laughing. As I've guessed, nie mesti die yg suggest e place sebab tuh dia nyer favourite hangout for eating place. Nak ikut selera dia ajer..
ishkk~~~~
Kalau dia suggest Fish & Co, ah kau..if it happens, habis the whole team really following his taste. Tapi the budget for e dinner doesn't allow them to go there. Told him, Fish & Co will alwayz be a place that I would never forget for my lifetime. Apa kan tidak, my first date wif him was Fish & Co @ Suntec and the last date with him was Fish & Co @ Tampines Mall.
I can't run away from e fact that DIA n Fish & Co are inter-related to each other. Whenever I saw the bus wif Fish & Co ad, the mind will swayed to him.
And he ask, will I ever eat @ Fish & Co again, in future after what happens....bab nie..me cam terdiam..hmm..tak pernah terpikir..but I did mention that should be o.k laa..
It is a memorable place but what's past is past.. cam real ajer..me sounded so confident yesterday as if I'm over and o.k abt what happens between us..if only he knows, how upside down I can be when i'm down~~~khrekhrekhre
He was alone at home. Did not follow his family back to their house @ JB.
Tak puas kalau dier tak sakat aku dan aku sendiri dah pandai nak kenakan dia balik. Knowing him..his fav. phrases and all but I am happy coz ada bab, he cannot turn my words arounds..
suka putar belitkan kata - kata dan memaksa minda untuk berkerja keras untuk berdebat balik...
Memang betul laah kalau orang Taurus nie suka berdebat.....haiz..penat minda dan lidah..
:-D
He can't make it this Dec. Fine.
After all that, we apologized. Each conversation always ended up this way. Awak..awak..*geleng kepala*
I realized that I have 1 mth to do all my cricket stuff before I'm going for a 2 wks leave and I will have to do till I come back in Dec...16 days...~~~yipppeeee~~~
Misunderstanding...hmm..maybe I'm wrong abt him afterall..
I'm sorry..dear, if it upsets u..
I'm juz expressing my thoughts..
Anyway, I really understand u. Walau macam mana pun, he's e person u ever loved..sikit sebanyak hati terguris bila dia dicemuh..
Even myself, kalau kawan kita yg sorang lagi tuh, comments lain mcm ajer tentang si DIA, when I complained to her last time, hati tersinggung jugak..tapi cepat - cepat aku hapuskan..
Maybe I'm juz being over-sensitive when it's him that being criticized..
as if mcm piat telinga kanan, telinga kiri pun rasa sakit jugak..hehe...mana ada kekata cam gini kan dalam buku...
Hehehe.....
And I found out ada cerita Devdas kat Central kul 3 pagi Friday 24 Oct. K best!
Yg ini dapat tengok...
Tapi..cerita Chalte Chalte kul 4 ptg on Friday...yg ini macam cannot catch gitu..got trip ..touring SG on Deepavali Day..before puasa starts..feel like pampering myself and psycho myself that life being single is not bad, afterall..
So both of u, u know who u are..are we ON this Friday, 24 Oct 2003, kul 11 gitu eh??
Tak lambat sangat ker..ini time??
Or should we meet earlier??
shall follow up on this..
Meanwhile, I really need to get myself a new NOKIA handphone...will check it out..
No comments:
Post a Comment