Monday, October 13, 2003

This blog..arghhhh

Finally, I finish all my work. Tadi ntah apa hal, terus semua data hilang and my template are gone. Kena buat balik.
Now, ntah asal pulak gambar dolphins nie tak appear..i hope other viewers can view it...
tak kuasa nak meddle lagik..

Lepas betulkan balik, baru buat kerja.
Sometimes, I wonder why do I like to do work at the very last minute...
why? why? why?
it's so stressful..

tak tau asal dengan diri ini...asyik hilang barang ajer...
eve of Children's Day, hilang hp...now hilang buku tuh..mana ajer aku letak...
why am i losing things? how i can be so forgetful?whatever i'm thinking of...must be on cloud 9 laa.!!!
arghhhhhh..

Ujian..Seorang hamba itu akan mengingat akan Khalik-Nye hanya bila ditimpa kesusahan..

Things to be done:
1) book appmt with dentist, hopefully can see her this friday
2) should i get myself a new hp?
this hp really getting on my nerves..charge ah seribu kali..asyik flat ajer...
must be e battery leaking..
if i'm gonna use that grey motorola hp, i can only sms..decisions.. decisions.budget aku ishk!
3) I hope to meet that 2 cousins before fasting starts...boleh ker?bila eh??
4) mcm teringin nak makan ice-cream Swensen b4 puasa nie..mcm nak gi tgk Cinta Kolestrol..
aiseyman..
5) and i've yet to check what's in for Cricket for this Nov.
6) And I must go cycling before puasa nie..must! At least once!
7) And I've not finish till 30, I'm only @ 11. ~~ tahun nie betulnyer slack rabaksssssss

And i'v realized that I've not be reading these few months. Slack..again!
Except for buku komik Archie..
:-D

Too many things to be done but too little time..ambitious, huh??
Good nite, everybody.
I'll be back @ work tomorrow morning, short turn around.

No comments: