Wednesday, October 29, 2003

GST rise as @ 1 Jan 2004

Info to share with all
With effect from 1st Jan 2004, GST will rise to 5%... argh...
merepek kan..tgh economy macam gini, lagi dier naik kan..
nonsense..
anyway, everybody will be receiving $400 as to accomodate with this GST increase..

bila gini, niat nak sign up new plan hp, mcm tersangkut gitu..I think klau masa - masa perit yg bakal mendatang, handphone, I will let go first. stick to my pager or maybe top-card jer..
dahsyat kan 5 %..is handphone a necessity or a want?

friends can get me thru my home phone, or email me or even now, I got tagboard here...
but yg ku risaukan ialah, bila I'm outside..
these days, it's so hard to see a public phone that works, kat daerah bawah blok terutama sekali..when people page me when I jus board e bus, I can only hear the vm or call back 1 hr later...not convenient rite?argh...

also DIA...

at times, I feel like a foolish gal...*sigh*
" Pergilah sayang, Dirimu kan tetap daku kenang"

talking abt him..gave him a ring yesterday b4 knock off from work but upon hearing my voice, he say, "Awak, I call u back" means he cannot be disturb. Told him, it's o.k. Just called up to say HI. Immediately felt bad for disturbing him. Sms him later saying I'm sorry for disturbing.. salah timing daaa~~~

Awak, saya gerun dengar suara awak yang serius bebenar..

Not hurt..I understand, he must be busy attending case.

Allah sajer yg tau..how special is he to me but to him, I'm just one of the gals he met in his life..enuff said, coz I never blame him not even once..maybe we r not meant for each other..

another problem...clearing leave.
will be on leave on 3 nov n from 15-3 Dec 03..lama kan?
will be on leave again from 10-16 Dec n i still got balance..

Apa kena ngan aku nie..

Masa mula - mula nak join working world ni, leave days per yr are among the vital factor to me.
Now, since I joined this company 3 yrs ago, around Aug, my boss will rush me to clear my leave...
mcm tahun nie jugak, as of today, I got 16 days to clear by end of e year. Furthermore, this yr, cannot bring forward.. guess I'm too absorbed with my work... i fell in love wif ma job.. khrehrekhre..

Told my boss that i can't afford to take leave in Nov anymore..all leave will be pushed to Dec..busy..busy!

Another note, she's coming back for good. 95 % of me is very, very, very happy. I've not meet her since 16 July 2002. But 5 % lagi, ada kebimbangan ..and I dunno why am I behaving like dis. Ku berserah padamu, Ya Allah

Met Jurutera dis morning. I was like, "Eh dek nie kerja nari?"
Popped in my head n said "Eh, u are morning shift today"
N he made a sad face. I said, "Com'on...kenapa sedih nie?"
N he asked me I 'm working wat shift. Told him, going home at 6 p.m.
N he said, "Kalau u balik, siapa nak belikan I untuk buka nanti?"
I was like huh?????
Kinda shock , dek nie pun..
I replied, "Sejak bila I kena belikan u utk buka puasa nie?"
Both of us smiles and I walked off.

He can gave such surprises. Ingat lagi when he first joined, bumped into him and since his name quite long for me, I asked him, "Nak panggil apa eh?"
N he said," Panggil abang ah.."
N i was taken aback..kuakuakua..
Ingat kan decent..he dare sugest such things sey..
:-D

Enuff for blogging for today. He made me smile for today but I've not forget DIA
wonders, he's working night shift..dah bangun ker blum nie..it's 1240 noon.
And I get one sms from Naqia as @ 1030. Thanks dear. U are such a sweet cupcakes, apples pies, candy, chocolate & all sweeeeeeet stuff in da world.

;-D

No comments: