Semalam, he called me ard 2 p.m when I was abt to have lunch. Aku heran tapi aku tetap layan panggilan nyer, maybe he felt we will talk longer, he asked me to call his "office" no. Almost forgot that number after so long. We talked for almost half an hour. I did complained to him that, that fren of his gave me a kind of look when I bumped to her @ a polymate'e wedding.
But the stare, cukup untuk membuat aku rasa bagai seorang pesalah. Kesalahan ku hanyalah DIA kusayangi. He only said that she's aware I sms n email him.
Entah apa lah anggapan dia padaku. Tapi aku tak salahkan dia. She doesn't know me v. well.
Seberapa boleh aku tak mau salah sangka pada dia. I hope she's not too.
Did mention to him that I miss her yg kat sana & hopefully she will be back for good. He also said yg dia ada dengar bab tuh. Should I pray that she come back for good or should I pray she continue living there? Aku tak berani bayangkan nyer. I'm still a woman who knows how to feel jealous..
Pernah terbaca. Cemburu itu datang bila kita tidak pasti tentang kasih sayang kita pada seseorang. Yeah..have to agree. Kasih sayangku tiada kepastian, tak ada ketetapan dan tak ada masa depan.
Let it goes by default. Apa pun yg bakal terjadi di hari² mendatang, aku redha pada ketentuan dari NYA.
Allah lebih mengetahui. He knows best!
He doesn't quite like Anuar Zain wherelse aku pulak terbalik.
I'm glad for Anuar Zain won something di Malam Anugerah Era 2003...hmm....tak pasti pulak apa award nya..
His call, enuff to make me smile all day n nite long.
even till rite now and I 've become one extra happy woman!
Aku masih mampu menjadikan diri sendiri seorang yg gembira tanpa nya. Cuma bezanya ialah, dia mampu buat ku bahagia.
Definitely , there is a difference between these 2 words
"gembira" dan "bahagia", huh?
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment