Wednesday, October 22, 2003

8 yrs..I'm only 3 yrs in this company..slackzzz*grins*

Meeting was mengantuk kan..ku cuba sedaya upaya untuk menahan mata.
Kebanyak kan nyer, tentang engineering, etc, etc yg aku tak berapa faham..becoz u dun liase with daily..tuh yg membosankan tuh..
Only when comes about cricket...yes, that particular word only, I was like...Ah~~ Cricket
so has to keep my eyes wide open n listen attentively.
Finish meeting kul 12 tg..punya lama..one n a half hr..
Pack food from canteen n lunch with 2 other kakaks..
my Along on course @ Hotel Rendezvous..

Did some research of comaprison of price plans..should I get myself a new hp wif plan?
Lazy to do collection of tapes back from transmission rooms to library back so I ask my colleague to do it..since he is so ON kan..khrekhre..

I realized that my boss have been with e company for 8 yrs..aiseyman...
I'm only 3 yrs..and I'm starting to slack..in terms of performance..I feel so..durghhh
tak tau ah klau I underestimate myself..or issit overestimate??
maybe I'm e only one feeling like this..
argh...

I'm not gonna work for the next 3 days..I shall try to bring my mountain bike for rounds...khrekkhre..
tapi tak ada kakis...
nie ah kalau kerja shift..aku OFF, members kerja...aku kerja..dia OFF
dunno where should I cycle to..maybe Reservoir ajer..lepas Asar ker...hmm.

If I rajin, will logged on @home but tengok ah camner eh..
me nie one ambitious woman..has a lot of things that need to be accompalish..
till here as for now...

Gonna go straight home, I guess..

~Ciaoz!~

No comments: