Left work late on Thursday. Close to 7 mths I did not logged on at home, ntah kenapa I logged on that nite. Chatting wif old people whom I knew from MIRC. So happy to met Linnz online.
And to this Rahmat whom I've never met but selalu argue with him. My impression of him, one kind of Mat Rock, brutal, jamming, gigs n stuff...sekali he told me that he studying nursing at nyp now...huh?? Tergamam aku! Khrekhrekhre...anyway, Mat, aku doakan kau dapat bond ngan TTSH tuh..Realized that he knews what are happening between this couple who happen to be my close friends..hmm..boleh tahan dek nie..up-to-date dengan perkembangan couples - couples nie...kecik betul SG nie..
Therefore I assumed that this girlfriend of mine had been bad-mouthed. Imagine, as much as i dun know this Rahmat personally, neither does my girlfriend and he knew abt her. At this time, I realized that aku mcm nak bagi "sebiji" kat the guy nie. Just becoz relationship doesn't work....u call her names and yet u still want be friends with her and hope she come back to him one day....what the heck!~ Kalau aku..boleh blah lah!
Kalau hansem berg, tak per jugak. Ishk...pengggggggggggg~~~~ Bila gini, aku rasa, mungkin ini hikmahnya..we begin to see the bad side of him...
Enuff said.
Was smsing this old guy friend, somebody I knew from the first 1 mth I started sch in TP..he has plans of getting married in 3 yrs time but issit wif the same gal he was with last yr, i'm not sure..whatever~~..asal kau bahagia..jgn cari aku sudah laa..
Friday, met my dentist Dr Song. She was singing praises that my set of teeth is v. good n that she doesn't need to do so much of a treatment. She straighten 4 jagged teeth of mine n I dun even know, ada such thing..kluar dari dentist, felt like a new person..hehehehe
apa kan tidak, been living wif the jagged teeth since young.
Ptg, tolong sikit cat rumah here and there so that bulan puasa tak yah laa buat..mesti kemalasan. Mlm, sms him gd nite..guess jari aku masih gatal nak sms dia. ntah kenapa laa dengan aku ini...
Sat, was down wif a bit of flu. Ikinz ajak gi airport ptg ard kul 5 but i can't make it. Had to stay at home coz mak tak nak the house is left with nobody. Due to the situation at home, I had no choice but to stay coz I'm e only one available. The rest had more vital jobs to do. She and Along went to JB for the stuff. I dread this kind of situation. 2 days OFF but didn't get to go anywhere...*sob*sob*
Bilakah ia akan berakhir?
So my Sat was spent doing the laundry, watch Hindustan Award Show @ TV3, reading Archie Digests, take a nap solat n mengaji. Later at nite was watching drama @ TV3 when Gy came back. Ah..at last I'm not alone. Slept @ 0030 after some facial wash.
This morning, after solat quickly get ready to go to work. Walk down to Interchange n had Hotcakes meal for breakfast. Reach work @ 0915. Bumped into Jurutera..he went to reservist..no wonder lama tak nampak..
Dan, baru masuk lib, dah a few people come in. Argh..aku blum sempat baca emails..how do I know what's going on during my absence?? Aiseyman..
Enuff of blogging for now.
To those reading, enjoyz ur Sunday, peepz!
*winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment