Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Still shaken by fond memories..

Just a quick one here coz' I gotta rush to the meeting later @1030. Went to TKC yesterday and been photographed. Deosn't look forward abt it but Mak insisted that I should take with Along. ~~~ishkk~~
After that, me n Ikinz try to look for that cook bk, went over to S-11 @Haig Rd and she had Mee Hailam while I have Prawn Mee and char kuay with fish filling as a sidedish. Ended up, kita kekenyangan. Saw Anuar Zain as the main cover for MANJA Nov edition. He's wif Amy Mastura...
Peminat laa, katakan..terus grab it. Walked over to Joo Chiat..both me n Ikinz decided to go home shortly. Partly becoz, both me n she not looking forward to meet up @ Geyland but since I've promised my mum..
Took 28 home and we discuz abt the agenda for this Friday..11 a.m Bedok Platform..hmm
Balik terus flip thru MANJA and there's this ad saying that SURIA r showing 2 movies during e Hari Raya..
Soalnya Siapa on 25 Nov 2003 and Ada Apa Dengan Cinta on 30 Nov 2003.

At this time, tetiba jer..I was shivering dan berdebar semacam..terus teringat kat DIA
darah germuruh dan berdebar coz I'm still shaken by fond memories with him...
He narrated me the story..
Tried v. much to calm down myself without shed tears..
Awak...saya tak setabah mana...
Shall stop here for now....

Meeting time..Argh....

No comments: