Yesterday, there's one part I was very stress with worload then I whisper to myself, persevere, terus teringat kat my sec sch motto..
Perseverance Yields Success
Immediately, teringat kat zaman di sekolah menengah dulu..
People like Mrs Nova Yeong, Nani, Adily, Monawar, S. Rizal, Zeenat B., Khalid..
except for Nani, i wonders how the rest..hmm..
Reach home in time to break fast with family minus Gy. Just a simple meal but syukur alhamdulillah..we also dun want to pressure Mak for different kinds of dishes..
I longed for that bubur masjid..will try to cycle to Al-Ansar this friday and queue up for the bubur..
Since its raining and I hate rushing, decided to just tarawih at home alone after Isyak.
Continue mengaji before I read a bk while listening to tarawih session from Radio IKIM
Finally slept @2300
Pagi nie..
Life as per normal. Masuk jer kerja, logged on to the Net, read their blog and tagged them.
Daily Dosage, a must-read ones are:
Naqia
Herda
Bungalili
Si AnakBoyan
Freon
Mutiara Hati
Afizah
Katak
Since the day I found out abt Naqia's blog, have been reading a lot..
tangan cam gatal nak tukar layout..tapi I dun have the time..better not!
Ended up lain nanti kerja semua tak buat..
Still thinking abt the photo album thing..
And I also feel like calling him..or sms him ??Hmm....shall decide..or maybe better not
decisions..decisions..
No comments:
Post a Comment