Thursday, October 16, 2003

Requests on Cricket player, Sachin Tendulkar

Pagi nie, happy sey Herda n Bungalili tag me. :-D.
To think I only know them by reading their blogs.

Not sure why was I feeling down yesterday. Hope this feeling of unrest at home will go away soon but it seems it will only go by end of the yr..arghhh! endure...
At times like this, how I wish I have him to talk too, face to face and cheer me up.
Hmm, what is he doing now? Let me see, working morning shift according to my calculation of his roster..
Nvm..*sigh*

Pagi nie, 2 freelances PA(Production Assistants) came in to request for more tapes on Cricket.
One particularly on Sachin and the other on various old cricket matches.
Duh...being senior and liason officer from library and being in-charge of cricket, i had to handle this request. Ntah bila boleh habis..bukan main panjang lagi list dia..

Hmm..this song on air @GOLD 90 FM now,
"When I need u, I just close my eyes and I'm with u"
Not that i'm such a Classic..but this is the only radio station, besides WKRZ that can receive good reception in this library. Bear in mind, we have a satellite dish up there, which always intrude the reception, either radion stations or handphone. Kalau radio Warna atau RIA, jgn cakap lagi...langsung tak dengar!
Bak kata si DIA, macam dalam gua.

Shall stop here for now.

No comments: