Feels v. much better today. Decided to note down somewhere what did I do over the Deepavali, although its kinda dugh..not up-to-date story laa..
Thursday, went out with FHM over a hot-fudge sundae @ McDonalds Changi.
We simply sat down and talked. Although she's lives just a stone throw away, I saw her occasionally as compared to Ikinz.
As it was kinda hot, decided not to cycle. Spent mlm Jumaat kat rumah jer..
Friday morning, received a call from my aunt @ CCK saying that she dreamt of my grandma so decided to make a small kenduri arwah.
I rushed over to her place, took a cab there coz nobody is helping her at all. All her 3 teenage sons are not much helped.
Spent the whole day there till about past 12 midnite. Reached home @ 1 a.m on Sat morning.
Sat was spent watching Hindustan@TV3, featuring Fardeen Khan. Got stuck wif the story ended up me meeting Ikinz only @5 ++ p.m @Reservoir.
We met there and relaxing ourselves by the cool atmosphere, maklum ah reservoir kan..sekali hujan turun daa...
berteduh sekejap..habis lapar so hujan dah reda kita pun cycle to Al-Amin at Tampines, our lepak corner selepas berbasikal
The food there is power..according to our taste ah. And affordable too! After having noodles soup, we had banana split for desserts. Hehe..really satisfied coz dapat jugak makan ice-cream sebelum puasa...hehe...
Sunday which was yesterday..was happy initially when he called..but ended up lain pulak cerita..even he admits he gone too far this time round..dah banjir, baru panik..
And he wrote a long email saying sorry..hmm, 15 x, I think..
bila baca lagi sayu..
but after all this ups n down , I think it make me sayang u more laa, mr..
:-D
But, due to my condition, for the 1st time ever, 13 tapes fall onto my head. I, myself was very shocked! Sendiri tak percaya..
Apa kan tidak, I 've been very careful not even let 1 tape fall onto my face when shelving them..ini kan pulak 13!!
I really hope I'm o.k..just selawat dan sapu kat kepala..jgn main².. kepala kan..but by smlm mlm, my head cam berdenyut²..tak tahu by wat..issit by the "reservoir crashed" or by the small accident..
today was very busy..sampai tak terasa yg diri ini berpuasa..saya sungguh bertenaga..maybe becoz I'm counting down to my leave, meaning I have to clear all my workload before my long leave..haiz..
with all my new colleagues..I dun have confidence to leave my workload to them.
Hmm..apa agaknya..we, one family will have for buka, yer??
will try my v. best to go as many terawih this year....
Need to finish up work and try to leave by 1730..
shall stop as for now..
Selamat Berbuka, yah, allz!
No comments:
Post a Comment