Sunday, October 12, 2003

Finally, it's fully up but Archives?

O.k so here I'm satisfied with the layout..only left to configure is the Archives section..shall do it from time to time..asyik memperkemaskan blog sampai push my work till its near dateline..
ishk!

Yg hendak kucatitkan dlm seminggu ini:

So I met e gal@HDB, the gal@IBM, the gal@CPF and the gal@Starhub on 8 Oct 2003
The gal@Silkair went MIA. She couldn't make it..it's o.k. We shall not point fingers.
Had hokkien mee, satay and ice-kacang.
the guy@SPF Clementi wasn't invited coz' it's meant to be a gals meeting.
Me as the organizer also not sure why I never thought of asking him along.
Anyway, he's out playing bowling with his gal. Kecoh dengar si mamat nie dah ada makwe..sekurang-kurang bak kata e gal@IBM, dia dah buktikan yg dier bukan gay. Yeah..haha..so excited gitu, he had to mms his gal pic n ended up e gal@HDB knew her. Sesungguhnya dunia ini terlalu kecil.

Antara yg diluahkan ialah ada yg terkilan kenapa kita tak seperti dulu..
Well, manusia berubah dan I've always remind myself, we must set our priorities right and correct. I dun blame dia yg kat overseas, in fact i tried to convince e rest yg she's not like that.
We may be friends, tapi macam mana kita nak kendalikan kehidupan kita, setiap antara kita punya cara yg tersendiri.

Apa yg kita nak dalam hidup ini?
Bagi aku, mengubah apa yg telah diciptakan oleh Allah s.wt hanya kerana nak mencantikkan diri - rebond, warnakan rambut, cukur kening..argh...please! Cadangan seperti itu menggerunkan aku. Hanya untuk cari pasangan hidup.

My perception of beauty is ultimately oposite.

Dalam perjalanan pulang, aku tak henti-henti beristigfar dan merenung ke dalam diri.

Somewhere I read , dlm masa 40 hari, kalau kita berkawan rapat dgn seseorang, sedikit sebanyak kita akan terpengaruh antara satu sama lain.

Meeting them together again after close to 2 yrs, make me ponders and wonders..I'm still standing firm to my prinsip hidup..n i kept telling myself, think before u do. The consequences, the image u presented to others etc. "Iman" is essential. Absolutely crucial!

Ever noted this quote from WARNA
Bergaulah dengan orang yang baik jika anda menghargai reputasi anda.
Lebih baik anda menyendiri dari bergaul dengan orang jahat.


Should I?

Friday was spent at home lazing around, catching up my sleep and dinner wif D&D Comm 2003.
We had done a great job. Evreybody is v. happy. So as to commemorate us, our MD paid for the fantastic dinner @ Casa Bom Vemto.
Took picture as a remembrance.

Saturday, 11 Oct 2003
Should I go or not??
Aku lum book ticket tapi tempat dier kat Raffels Hotel according to Cik Uji. Zu bagi penerangan cam mana nak gi sana. Did some research from the Bus Guide. I think i know how to get there.
Tapi cam kemalasan, lagi² tgh cat rumah sikit². Rumah tengah berselerak.
Should I ask him? After much thought, ask him. He said lom confirm. Fine, shall wait for his decision.
Decided to just get ready when he sms n said that he afraid, he can't make it.
O.k fine. Decided not to go since he is not going. So he still a big factor for my attendance to the performance. Hmm..actually no! If he goes, its a bonus for me, told myself earlier on but why i still never go? Denial...yet again...bcoz, I've got nobody to accompany me to the show.
Ah..sudah lah..no need to xplain & reason out myself.
We talked on the phone for a while. He sounded sick n he mentioned that dia penat.
Kesian nya..
:-(
Dier kerja n besok pun kena kerja pagi. Cover his colleague. Told him to take care n we did share a laughter. Betapa dia membahagiakan aku!

Oh ya, masa tgh hari, talked to Surah n budak nie tak habis² sebut tentang si mamat berrambut panjang nie.
ishk...tak habis lagi story nie..
Memandai nak jodohkan orang. She's meeting him later n I was warning her not to mention my name..tapi aku tak marah kat dia....she said lupakan ajer kisah yg lalu....
Akankah begitu mudah nak lupakan dier yg menceriakan diri ku, yg mampu mengubah "mood" aku hanya kerana satu sms?
He gave me a big impact. Trust me

No comments: