Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I cannot take MC *sob*sob*

Pagi nie, becinta betul nak bangun. To be exact, I can't sleep last nite. Hate this kind of short-turn around shift. Nasib tak selalu..
I was in the noon shift which ended up me reaching home @ 2340. Nie semua gara - gara one program which will be going on air this morning @ 0200.
Had to search e colleague's working area. Lucky for me, I have the "warrant" to search people working area but I'm not abusing it..
Sampai rumah, baca suratkhabar wif Gy. By kul 1 pagi, we are both v. hungry and baru nak masak Mee Maggi..ingat nak makan Nestum ajer..but i want something soupy so masak jer laa..
Listening to the songs on air..n @ 4 a.m, my eyes are still wide open. Dah kul 5 pagi, baru tak leh angkat..haiz..nasib..macam nak MC ajer..tapi mengenangkan yg I had tons of work waiting for me, I dragged myself out of e bed, this morning..

jealous nyer, naqia dapat 2 days MC..ishk...how i wish

On e way to work, some infor I heard was, Ning Baizura coming down to Malay Village, this Sat, untuk majlis menyalakan lampu kat Geylang tuh..
a short interview wif Zainal Abidin@RIA saying that, to be happy in life, we must take pride on oneself, like..
bila berbelanja, jangan berhutang..
jangan biarkan diri dipandang hina..
love onself, before loving others..hmm..what else..mind block..nvm..

Masuk ofis, boss says that since he's on leave tomorrow, he wants me to come in for him for the meeting with Department Head @Main Conf. Room..
yeah rite..
as if kerja aku dah tak cukup berlambak, nak kena come in for boss and later report to him next monday..at times, I like it becoz leh cabut dari main daily duties..
but not now, when I've got a long list of cricket stuff on my head n leading me having sleepless nites..arghhhhh!

link up mutiara and hmmm....I 'm having more blog friends..Yes!
:-D

Will appreciate if people come in n tag me but it's o.k...

sekejap dah lunchtime, initially thought of going down to Toa Payoh Ctrl but..I'm even too lazy to walk to e canteen coz' I wanna update my blog..

Well, nasib Along working in the same company wif me so she help me to pack lunch for me..
~syukur alhamdulillah~

5 more days to Ramadhan..and boss is understanding enuff to let me do morning shift throughout bulan puasa except for 3 Nov..nvm..hehe..lucky me..will try to ask whether can I leave office by 1730 daily..

After work, maybe we r heading down to Joo Chiat Complex...see how..depends on my mood..
will decide later..
right now, my stomach growling coz didn't had breakfast..apa kan tidak, kelam kabut..
mana Along aku nie...

Shall stop here for now..
:-D
Thanks peepz for reading..My pleasure..
*winks*

No comments: