I thought I wouldn't have the time to blog, but seems dat got some time left..
apa nak cakap eh..
NKF screening: as usual..everything is good, cholesterol level, blood pressure..but every year..
u are slightly overweight..ish!
I need to shed off at least * kg in order to be on ideal weight..
Lunch: Makanan kat kantin nie mahal bebenar..so decided to bring food today. Complete wif papaya..all from home..
Anyway..kat rumah semua ada..might as well bring them for lunch..lagipun, the cash is going out fast due to driving..
Yesterday lesson: Me not satisfy wif my performance at all..
I was wondering why my performance dip but agreed wif Heartbeat..it could be becoz lesson was after work..
Mungkin kerana ngantuk + dah penat after work + the cuaca yg terik..silau mata..
a few times, I let go of the clutch too early therefore engine mati..and engine stall laa
yesterday, practice a bit on slopes area, drive on main road around eunos, kembangan, marine parade..
and towards the ending session, he made me practice perpendicular parking...
tu yang sakit tuh kaki..main clutch, half-clutch..
phew...
nasib nari masih leh pakai heels.
hehehehe.
;-)
Instructor: " I've book ur test date..in August .."
Me: *silent*
Me: "Wat date?"
Instructor: " ** Aug. Can or not? It's a Wed..U can take leave?"
Me: *gasps*..errr..dat's my birthday!
Instructor: " Good ah..who knows he give u chance"
*garuk kepala*
Well, hope so..dunno wat to say
I always take leave every year on my birthday..it's a day for me, myself and only me
but looks like this year..it's gonna be me, the maroon car, instructor, UBI area and TP test.
hmm...test gonna be around 1630..quite tough, huh?
time orang balik kerja..
Lights off @2215.
Nari..
baju yang cantik, aku yang dapat pujian..
let me count
first was, Miriam, Dez, Sally Tan, Raj..
fikiran handle programmes changes and handle workload here before my boss come back tomorrow..
I've tried my best..hopefully no mistake made on my side..
Trust me, boss..I've TRIED MY VERY BEST!
It's tough being senior..they just dumped those work that needs thinking all to me..
And I should had push the daily routine today to either one of them..instead of me still doing it..
We shall see what my boss has to say tomorrow when I come in at 1400.
My roster minggu nie...tunggang terbalik..i tell ya..
Besok noon shift
Thurs: OFF
Friday: Morning shift
Sat: OFF
Sun: Morning shift
Mon: OFF
My colleague mintak tukar sebab Sunday nie, mak dier graduation ceremony n he wants to attend.
Yah, Mak dier!
I mengalah sebab it's his mum..mesti bagi support kat mak, kan..
Berkorban...
Me off to MKS after 6p.m.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment