Monday, April 19, 2004

Story continues..

My story continues from sat evening, right?
Rushed home but on my way home, mak called saying she will be accompanying Cik Man to my cousin wedding coz he can't make it on Sun due to work. So, well, I came home wif only D at home. Had dinner n I'm stuck in front of the telly alone coz D was sleeping. He came back home only at 5 a.m that morning..no..this time round, he ain't being funny but he helped Fadly out at Maarif for some silat activity.
Watched vcd Mohabbatein..just loved this story..the tears can just rolled down..
Till 10 p.m, catched teledrama @TV3, "Tiada Lagi Cinta Di Rumah Itu"
TV3 has the best quality malay dramas as compared to Suria..
I dun think I can live w/o TV3
Mak came home only ard 11. Had late nite conversations wif Mak n D(he woke up halfway) and soon lights off at 0100. I reminded myself not to sleep late nanti tak leh bangun untuk ke Mydin next morning.

Sunday
Woke up at 0700. Since this gonna be my first Sunday class at Msjd Mydin, I sms FHM n Ikinz.
Met Ikinz at 0930. Reached there early, ard 0940. Session starts wif baca surah Yaasin and only at 1030, Ustaz Fahrurrazi came. Class was till 12 p.m. Lenguh jugak kaki..S**rin* sat wif us too. Oleh kerana packed rabakz wif manusia yg datang, lambat jugak baru kita kluar dari masjid n I know i need to rush home to for the weddding.
Talked to S**rin* about her wedding preparations in June. I'm happy n excited for her too.
How were we to know, that our jodoh could be the person we have been knowing for years and he's just standing in front of u all along..

FHM commented my ring is nice..hehe..oh btw, forgot to mention, Mak found my gold ring somewhere...on 7 Apr
This morning when blog-reading-session, I found out that Mohsin a.k.a Am also went to Masjid Mydin..
S**rin* did told me dat u can see a lot TP-ians from the sunday morning class..
If I'm not mistaken, Azranani too...btw, next week, no class coz Ustaz going for umrah.
Have already plans to cycle next Sunday morning since no class..if i'm not tired coz next sat gonna go for chalet organized by Abg Min @ Changi..

Rushed home..reached there only @ 2p.m. During the 3 hrs there, since kita orang tak rewang..kita just rilek one corner. Me n Gy just posed around and took each other pics, playing ard wif my digicam..
met Gal@IBM, she knew my cousin from sec sch and she was shocked to learn that we r cousins.. she also met her ex-colleague who is my cousin's wife.
Me also met Gal@ Discovery(is she working at Discovery? can't remember the company name..some TV station too in Loyang). Again Gal@IBM, was shocked. And another fren of hers found me very familiar too..
She commented that I know satu Bedok..
*yah..muka poster, kan*

Balik lepak..sekali tertido till kul 2145. Snce didn't had dinner, just had one bowl of Nestum, watched Ali Baba@ TV2 for awhile b4 I went to dreamland at 2330.
Lights Off.

Monday - ini hari, aku masuk kul 0630.
Had breakfast of bread n cheese..and blog-hopping..till only now..I do a little bit of work..
Gonna for NKF health screening later organized by the building management at 1015 and i got my 3rd driving lesson at 1630@Eunos..i wonder whether nari aku dah kena practice the test route ker..

guess dat's abt it..anything else, sha?
Hmm..I still ngantuk even though of so much sleep..bummer

No comments: