Thursday, April 01, 2004

Gloomy but eventually..**yippiee*

Was feeling gloomy a bit this morning.
It strike my mind..why they were unfair? Both men.
I don't deserved such treatment.

Came to office late..(what's new, right?)
0932. Nie laa klau asyik kena kerja pagi, hari-hari dtg lambat...slacking.
Quite bingit wif myself...and soon enuff, find out maybe she ain't coming home again this weekend.
Fine.
Irritated. And u r telling me, u love her?

Smlm, went to MKS again coz ada syarahan By Ustaz Jazair. Percintaan Di Dalam Islam.
Cinta bukan sekadar melafazkan "I love u" tetapi melakukan. Buat perkara-perkara yang akan meringankan beban dia.
Teman kan dia. Luangkan masa dengan dia. Dengan apa yang dier nak cakap.
U only see her once a week..tu pun kalau nasib baik..
klau tak 2 minggu sekali, baru jumpa. Hari-hari call, doesn't do much. Tak sama dengan berbual cara 4 mata.
Aku naik bosan jadi orang tengah. Jadi tukang sampai kan.
And, after all the help..u r not even helping me ringankan beban yg aku tanggung.
Bila kau balik, baru aku dapat cabut, do my stuff without feeling guilty tinggalkan dia kat rumah sorang2.
nobody understands..so time n again, I just had to shoo off my feelings n strive on..pretend it doesn't affect me.
Pretendance.
heh.*sinis*

Family problems. Have to understand others situation. But yet, nobody try to understand yours.
How I wish, I can point my finger n put the blame on someone.
But again, I'm a grown up. Matured. So have to face it.
Although I always emphasize on family first then friends..I need to meet people outside too.
Enjoy others companionship.
I'm born like that!
I enjoy making friends n meet new people in my life. I simply love to widen my circle of friends.

A sociable individual, Aisha is outward-looking, well-balanced and thoughtful - - taken from personlity check from http://idealpartner.org.uk.

Thoughtful. Hmm..but have people around me being thoughtful towards me?*bleargh*

Tapi inilah kalau jadi terlampau baik. I sensed that I've been neglecting myself kerana asyik nak satisfykan people ard me. Tak kira family or friends.
This is wat happen when u put others feelings first than own self.
I hate to portray to people that I'm facing problems but I type what i feel.
So this is wat I'm feeling.
Becoz I know, at the end of this entry, I will feel much better coz aku dah luahkan apa yg bermain di fikiran, yang terbuku di dada

Dull till my boss email out new roster.
Then, I'm able to smile again.
This Sunday, gonna be my last Sunday working. Syukur Alhamdulillah..
Prayers answered..

That's fast, dun u think? I just express my interest of swopping roster on Tuesday!
hehehe.**yippiieee**

Heartbeat email, telling me that I look v. nice from Herda's blog, from yesterday lunch..hehehe
ONLY in pics..
but not in face-to-face!

No comments: