" So u actually wanted to explain..*pause* I want explaination. I believe he also wanted to explain but after he met her he dun even wanna see me anymore.."
Kisah sejarah silam..
Pabila namanya disebut, tak kunafikan, hati masih bergetar...
Me n FHM talked a bit about her..she's asking for it..
Honestly, speaking, I dun think i can help her..
tanpa kesedaran, sukar untuk kita mebetulkan keadaan..
she's too ego..must always remember..kita dijadikan sama..
hamba yg hina..bila begini, kita mesti balik kepada Allah s.w.t
One another note, guess, she wants some time alone..
semua kengantukan..all 3 no mood to talk much..lapar, so all go straight home after class at MKS
Topik for the nite about perasaan dengki.
Dengki membunuh diri, amal saleh, iman dan ugama.
I've summarized that.
It's good to attend klas agama..coz I was being cynical the previous week..and the thought of revenge did crossed my mine but after yesterday lesson, somehow it cool me down..
tak baik berdendam..we'll see how long it last me
;-)
Early of the month, I was contemplating to watch the teater "AJ" or not..but the chance to bump into DIA is there..
Me myself dunno wat to expect..wat am i hoping..to see him again or dun ever wanna see his face ever again..
after all that happen..
This topic starts from FE's entry abt marriage..hehe..so I just wanna jot down my opinions too..
" Apabila seseorang mendirikan rumahtangga, dia telah menunaikan separuh dari tuntutan agam Islam, dan lagi separuh ialah bertakwa pada Alah. s.w.t"
Heavy weightage, huh?
Imagine, doing a subject, where 50% is from the project..another 50% from the exams..
Ada terbaca, apabila kita tidak berkahwin dan mempunyai pasangan, kita seakan menidakkan kebenaran bahawasanya kita; iaitu antara mahkluk yg diciptakan Allah s.wt dijadikan untuk berpasang-pasangan. Semua benda ada lawan nya.
Ada langit, ada bumi
Ada bulan, ada matahari
Ada siang, ada malam
Ada lelaki, ada perempuan
Ada suami, ada isteri.
Nampak maca senang but tanggungjawab berat..
Tapi I believe, it's all in the mind...
how u face it..
Tapi after hearing and seeing some married cases..I think, I would rather enjoy my singlehood life first.
But, Mak says biological clock ticking away..
sooner or later, still must go thru the process of marriage..so why must u delay?
~Betul cakap~
But, since I'm not seeing anybody right now, guess the talk of marriage should rest as for now..
The date 20.05.2005 falls on a Friday, tau..
A perfect date for solemnisation ceremony..
*dudidudidudidu*
It's not wrong to dream..but I'm just too afraid if I'm putting too high a hope..
If it collapse..not sure whether the mind can accept it or not..this time round..
Don't know wat to expect untuk setahun yg bakal menjelang ini....
Coz my previous case with a man, everything over in 11 mths..
~Life is like a box of chocolate...u don't know what to expect~...henna??
***********************************
Received email yesterday from Gal@CPF.
She told me dat she bumps to our old fren for a few times , dat guy...N****
So?
As I get older each day, I've learnt the word "serik"and put it into practice.
Maybe I give up easily..but I learnt my lesson though..
enuff means enuff..
I'm not supposed to work today..Thursday 22.04.2004
But since I want a 2-days OFF in a row, I will work today so dat I won't have to work on Friday and Sat.
I'm just too sleepy..very, very, very much!
I'm forcing my every bit of brain cells to work n concentrate..I can't even think about wat day properly..
The lack of sleep..
mata nie tak leh bukak pun..
And I've just drank 2 cups of MILO..adding to my sleepyness..
I'm looking forward for my OFF days..but knowing urself, aisha..
comes OFF days..u'll have plans lining up..
KF is working today, I was caught off guard...didn't expect to see him till 2 weeks time..
Kita tengah perang dingin..
We look at each other face. Blank.
No expressions..no smile..
Only the eyes..
From the eyes , somehow it explains that..
he's sick of trying to be the one always patch things up between us..
So he gonna see how long our cold war this time round..
Aku pun ego kan..so wat u expect?
we shall see laa..mood aku pun tak baik sebab tak cukup tido..
Lagi2 nari..I can just bite n bark u off..
O.k..enuff of blogging, sha..
Time for lunch..calo, Along...
No comments:
Post a Comment