Managed to change my layout..berhempas pulas...
now why is my cat face is cut a bit..??
Frust jugak dengan template nie...
Will deal later..if not..just bear wif me..
~dah tak tahu menari, kata lantai tinggi rendah pulak~
dah kesuntukan waktu..
btw, yesterday before work, me n Mak went to Kandahar St, get the refund cheque and I bought 3 fine blouse from Bussorah St..at 1 shot, I bought 3..wow!
Tadi kul 8 mlm, Azranani sms me saying that A.Z is at Expo..
Alamak! I knew his coming down this weekend..but I not sure that nari rupanya..aiseyman~
Why he never tell me, his coming down today?*sigh*
Gonna rush work..idiot..I'm only left wif 1 hr..ish..gara gara tukar layout
padahal..padahal..
Tomorrow, me kerja pagi, setengah hari..gonna meet Ikinz for lunch kat Haig Rd...kita sesama ambik half-day..
then gonna head to Eunos MRT STN..my first lesson on the road!
:-)
I'm seriusly thinking of changing my image..
frust ker aku nie..??
No comments:
Post a Comment