Safura - Kemarau Berpanjangan
Hitam atau putih
Haruslah dibeza
Usah disamakan semuanya
Yang salah dan benar
Bukan kau tentukan
Haruslah didengar jalan cerita
( 1 )
Bukan niat hati
Untuk mencari pujian
Kenistaan menikam pandangan
( korus 1 )
Jika dibiarkan
Resah terus berpanjangan
Harus dihentikan
Sebelum kemarau berpanjangan
( korus 2 )
Ku cuba membetulkan keadaan
Akhirnya aku juga disalahkan
Tidak kau beri kesempatan
Untuk aku ke depan
( korus 3 )
Sebelum kau membuat penilaian
Untuk kau menegakkan kebenaran
Tidak pernah engkau fikirkan
Kesan di kemudian
Takkan aku jejak
Mahligai yang syahdu
Biar berjauhan ubat kelukaan/kerinduan
Heard dis song yesterday..whimpering..
**************************
He's back.. not sure for how long..but he updated his blog after 2 mths of MIA.
If u r reading this, I pray for u.
May u have the strength, endurance, patience and succeed to the finishing line for the Ultrarun Challenge, from Singapore to Penang. Amin.
Jauh tuh...
**************************
Got nuisance sms-es from a gal on last Thursday. Ended up, wif a scuffle at Tampines Park. Not me, definitely.
D pun satu, degil..Berbuih mulut..
dah kata jangan layan, tetap nak turun..
And after that, another one wif some grandad...
whatever..
how i wish i can take laws in my own hands..
Friday was wif Mak at MDA. Reached home only at 5, n received a call of someone pangkat makcik..passed away.
Since just got back home, dun feel like going. Mak gi ziarah while me just stayed at home.
Try logged on at home..the same old problems..
how ah?
Sat. Run errands. Get my PDL. Gonna start lessons on the road soon. After Asar, went out again wif FHM n Ikinz to City Hall. Dinner at Sakura. Bought 64MB MMC memory card, batt n we r ready to snap pics at NLB Stamford for memories sake.
tapi since kita pergi dah mlm, the pics doesn't come out nice. Gonna make a trip there, again.
Rushed fome coz Surah n Cik Idah at my house.
Watched MDK for a while n they decided to borrow.
Lights Out.
Pagi nie, angin puting beliung. Awan pun bertambah mendung. Sebelum semuanya terkena dengan yang bakal berlaku, aku cabut! Gi kerja..
my last sunday working..
;-)
**********************
I was thinking hard. Dun feel secured at all. First time. If I dun get the way that I want, I rather not.
I won't compromise..New environment. First time taker. Don't wanna take a risk. If time n situation doesn't permits..
I decided. I step back. Just gonna make myself happy regionally. It's all in the mind!
Kalau banyak sangat halangan, mungkin ada sesuatu yg ingin disampaikan. Ada baiknya, jangan pergi.
Kita merancang, Allah menentukan..
No comments:
Post a Comment