Now, what to jot down...
Thursday, lunch wif Ikinz kat Haig Road..lincah punya..and we had to tapau e char kuay..tak leh habis..
even though kita cuma beli 3 keping..Thanks dear!
Walked quickly to Eunos..met my instructor for the first time. He drove me to Kallang area..then, lesson starts.
After explain, here n there how to use his car, I took over the driver's seat.
First lesson, basically belajar turnings..and i already went up to gear 3!
Hehe..ini laa anak taxi-driver..nak cepat jer!!
I even practice parking! sekali jer..
And I drove all the way back, from Kallang to Eunos where we end my first lesson.
Reached home, and I'm so ghairah bercerita kat Mak! Hehe.
At nite, met Ikinz for awhile to pass me the money. Sorry tau, klau aku cam kelam kabut tak nak berbual dgn kau lama..aku tgh tengok Gerak Khas kat TV2.
Friday - PH Easter day - 9 April 04
Wake up ard 9, tidy my stuff here n there, get ready to go for solat. Me n Mak just went to Masjid Kassim. After solat, stop over at Bedok Central..and I bought myself a white gold ring @ Soo Kee..cheap one jer..but I'm happy coz' its for daily use..alhamdulillah..
Reached home at 3 p.m..Gy was watching vcd and I kept reminding her not to miss A.Z..He's in the programme of the "lagenda". Managed to catch him!
I even got one sms from Heartbeat, reminding me that A.Z @ Suria dat time!
Thanks, dear..how sweet of u to remind me not to miss catch A.Z.
But, it's an old programme, coz' he's in short hair..
Soon, doze off..I was too tired, perhaps..
woke up ard 8 p.m, quickly perform Maghrib. Then watch vcd labu labi..I just need some humour for myself.
Just that.
Ah yes..D buat hal...another scuffle at Blk 201 Tampines. I remember b4 I slept, i just prayed that he'll be alright.
Nak tahan, tak berdaya..
Lights Off.
Saturday 10- April - 04
Semua cam malas2..relax jer..talked to Cuzzin Ima and she asked me out to East Coast for cycling. Yeah babe!
Quickly, buat apa yg patut, lepas solat Zohor, get ready to meet her at mrt bedok buststop at 3 p.m.
both of us wear caps..nasib aku pun tak pakai merah..hampir2..but I changed sebab tak ada cap merah..
both of us have this common-ness...
terlalu banyak..
each time it happen to me, it happen to her too..
either dier kena dulu or me..
Like cousin Surah ever mentioned, they can predict the year Ima gonna get married, dat be the year, i'm getting married also!
Hopped on the shuttle bus, reached PP..soon we r cycling for 1 hour non-stop...
tak nak rugi..eheheh
then we sat by the sea, yakking away..had some light snack at MC Cafe but didn't got the chance to surf..budak2 tuh hogged tau...
initially segan but decided to go Kak Ita's place..so me n Ima went for a quick grab for all the items Kak Ita need for her spaghetti bolognaise.
Took cab back to my house.
Solat maghrib n aku sempat tukar ker baju kurung..soon me, Ima, Gy, and Mak hopped on Wan's car to Kak Ita's place.
kat sana, kita tgk vcd pontianak..since me malas nak concentrate fully..i was snapping pics wif my digicam
sorry..for my own viewing only..
;-)
Was sent back home by Cik Enal ard 2315. Watched drama at TV3, only the climax.."Adam Hawa Nafsu"
Lights Off
Sunday 11/4/04
Lazing ard till 11 a.m..grab some biscuits and get ready to go to cousin's wedding at Pasir Ris.
Everybody went...even Gy from workplace...
Were there from 2++ p.m..till abt 5.
Rest..dinner with Along n Abang..conversations..
maybe I shouldn't had talked so much..afterall...
whatever~~
*rolled eyes*
I hate it when he brags..outsider...
Lights Out.
Monday 12.4.04
Lepas Subuh, control myself not to fall asleep back..got driving class at 9 a.m ...
Couldn't push it to later time..
After the huff n puff, I wasn't late!
Phew!
He drove me to Kembangan area n we switched place.
2nd lesson, was driving at bends, uphill n downhill area..
also how to move off from slope.
Initially, it's not easy..try a few times..but during my last trial, I made it quick!
Alhamdulillah..instructor said not bad, coz' only my 2nd lesson.
Hopefully, I will make it!
Went home quickly and laundry awaited me.
Took afternoon nap. Tapi bila bangun, kepala sakit ah sangat!
Ironed the clothes.
Tried to endure but by 10p.m,, tak leh angkat lagik..
solat, telan 2 biji panadol..and off to bed.
And alhamdulillah today, Selasa, 13.4.04, I woke up feeling good.
Kemas my wardrobe, get ready to meet dentist at 1030.
Dentist remarked everything o.k except wisdom tooth..must take extra care when cleaning..
so gonna meet her again in 6 mths time..guess gonna meet her b4 fasting starts..
Finished up tidying..lunch, and off to work.
Masuk kerja, colleague kat sini yg joined library last Feb 2003, said dat he's gonna leave by end of June...
huh??
So soon..
Means, gonna have new colleague = teaching..again..
Shall just wait n see..
Boss asked me to work noon besok..last minute!
bole ah..tak cerewet..
Got a lot of emails to read..got a lot to catch up on reading of fellow bloggers site..
Now..gonna shelve 1 trolley FULL of tapes..
o.k..o.k..I do it!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment