Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Hard time wif Mike R

I was ironing my clothes b4 get ready to work.
Brought her some food..Mak asked me too..but then, dun think she gonna eat it b4 6 p.m..
and I told Mak dat..
Sumtimes, I'm just too blunt..frank..
nasib ah klau lepas nie, ada yg kecik hati..
told Mak dat I'm not gonna gondah-gandih tomorrow onwards, at least till b4 i soothe down..
aku dah malas nak cakap..coz' I been warned!

Like this template but a few more words jer, that's it..scrollbars..hate dat!
Mike R kat sini really giving me a hard time..looking for an old EPL footage w/o specific dates ..just 02/03 yr..
merepeks kan...ingat aku ada banyak masa nak tengok tapes for whole season??
Ammend here n there..n I didn't do my work..

Ah forget to mention..during my cousin wedding..i saw him..tak sangka mereka rapat sehingga dijemput..
the guy who gonna run Ultrarun Challenge from Singapore to Penang tuh..
U dun noe who?
But I know...
hehe
Besok masuk pagi...short turn tau....3 more days to work..sheesh..

No comments: