Thursday, April 15, 2004

Cynical level very high

Morning dear Aisha...
I know it's time of the month
I know u r very sleepy but nevertheless, u still need to work for another 3 more days
regardless u r sleepy, mood swing, in hatred mood wif me--myself-not-very-sure-who..
I know u've been thinking abt DIA for the past hours when ur mind not occupied..
Cynical level very high..
The feeling of making him feel sorry is bugging u...

Antara air mata dan harga diri?
Antara maaf dan dendam?
Antara geram dan redha-kan?
Antara amarah dan beristigfar?

"Biar putih tulang, jangan putih mata, dan kecewa" - How??

Mind: Please weigh the options carefully. Bear the consequences first.

Kalau turutkan hati, mati..
Mati?
Siapa?
Aku ker DIA?

One yr wif u enuff to make me know ur whereabouts.
Aku tau mana nak cari kau...jangan sampai terjadi yang tak diingini.

Warning: Cynical level very high. Jangan rapat.
And KF is working today...

O.k so now, pls go back to library and show ur face.. at least to action busy

No comments: