Yesterday while lunch, 2 colleagues who were having lunch wif me mentioned about Middle Child Syndrome.
I was surprised that there is such a term and so I decided to actually read more on this topic..
Aku bernasib baik kerana meletakkan akal di hadapan perasaan tapi tak semua yang berjaya mengatasi nya...
But, actually, I've not 100% overcomed it..I admit!
At times, I don't wish to be a grown-up..becoz u have more tough problems when u gets older..
Some excerpts from the Net..Also click here
"Middle children often feel that they are neither here nor there. In their view, the roles of the older and younger siblings are more clearly defined. They may also feel cheated of parental attention that is given to the first-born achiever and the dependent youngest child. Some psychologists have given this condition a name – they call it "the middle-child syndrome".
Parents need to go out of their way to ensure that the middle child does not feel neglected. They should convey to the child that his thoughts and opinions are as important as those of his other siblings. They should also point out the advantages of being a middle child, telling him that he can understand his siblings best as he is both an older child and a younger one.
Whenever parents are told about this, they are truly surprised that there is such a thing like the middle-child syndrome. Parents may think they have done the best for all their kids, but isn't it time they asked their middle child his/her views?"
Wat u say, peepz?
No comments:
Post a Comment