I'm someone who puts myself in the shoes of the others. I can cry juz bcoz of the character I read in a bk. Sampai bengkak2 mata...sampai my mum says, "sapa aja yang pukul kau ni". And from the stories I watch too.
Terlalu menjiwai kot
Just now episode of gol n gincu didn't make me feel good at all. I was just UPSETTTT. Didn't even feel like telling the storyline here. Just like one of the days when out of sudden, Im feeling down n mellow. Just dun feel like talking 2 anyone. Although this is my diary, pouring it out similar like telling the secrets in the closet. Coz people r reading it.
Ahh...Im juz not ready to tell yet. Till I feel better. Which I doubts so. Next wk episode sure gonna make me cry. Can foresee it coming... *tears welling*. Argh! Hate this! Why must they made the storyline like dat? Unhappy. Perhaps its 2 show life is not bliss all e time...life is a struggle..henna?
On another note, have i did the correct thing?
Or should I regret now? Which one is good? Or at least better than e other? To satisfy people wants and been manipulated n suffering in silence OR speak up ur unhappiness? Kekadang dlm dunia nie, kita terlampau menjaga hati orang sampai terlupa nak jaga hati sendiri, kan?
Something seriously 2 ponder. I know dat nobody's perfect but everybody can make life bear-able to live in.
Who am I tolerating in e 1st place?
As u grew older, people change. Becoming individuals that have their own thinking n way of doing things..mindset and all.
And oh..not forgetting, sensitivity is a major issue here. So all in all, 2 keep things 2gethr, keeping mum is till the best. Perhaps.
But my patience did ran low just now.
Oh well....
Some of my ramblings in the wee hrs before the Finals between Italy & France coming up in 15 mins time.. Woohoo!
So whose gonna win..u think?
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment