Ayah went JB & did some grocery shopping for the household.
Smlm G&G episode was fun!
The gals went camping nearby waterfall.
Reza reject Ayu & insisted he still has feelings for Putri.
Ayu boring giler kena reject & disclosed Reza's secret in front of the class
Oooh..she's really such a b****, i tell ya!!!
And I was woken up by some voice groaning in pain.

The most bleeding one
A 19 yr old boy & a pillion that was thrown off the bike. 4X bounced b4 he actually stopped. The worst is he complained abt his back pain & waist.
To me, injury that can't be seen is most scary one.
He himself not sure whether the rider is nursing injury at home or warded coz the rider's hp was not functioning anymore.
Lucky we has a nurse in the family. I left Gy do the clean up & his dressing & stayed away from his room.
With me fasting today, I can feel a gush of blood rise to the head & make me spinning & chest pain.
*almost faints*
No comments:
Post a Comment