Sunday, July 23, 2006

My 1 week

Since my last update...

My Mon nite, i managed to watch Dunia Baru. But when checked juz now, that was the 12 ep, so means lusa gonna be its last epsode. Bagus jugak. Then dun stuck on another tele-drama yg ber-episode-episode.
Leceh kan.

Tuesday, after work last minute had to accompany Along.
Was grumpy intially coz I badly wanna go home. But we decided to walk over to Haig Rd to kill time.
And I found this vcd!


Refer to entry 31 jan 2006


Ya Allah! Its like a dream come true.
God knows how long I've been hoping to have this vcd since I watched it on SURIA in jan this year.

So after we bought the vcd at Muzika, I was back, chirpy & cheery again!!
:-D

And we ate at Banquet Haig Rd.
At night, no interesting drama anymore coz MisiXXRay ended last week, whereby Airel died.
Wednesday, at home with AM & Mak coz Along went down to meet Sura J to purchase facial product. Watched Gerak Khas The Drama on TV2 & soon lights off at 2300.
And I missed watching Ejen 016 on TV3. Next week pulak noon shift.
Aiseyman.

These days, by 10p.m, mata dah tak leh bukak.
Alamak..dah tua ker??

Thursday, bnyk kerja so reached home almost 8p.m. And I watched this.
Main character same. Plot of story also same with NEON. Sebab tuh I mesti tgk.
Faizal Yusuff laa.


Ada Hikmah disebalik apa yang terjadi


NASIB OH NASIB (LUCK OH LUCK)
Cast: Faizal Yusuff | Zarynn | Aziz Satar

Abu, a reliable and honest dispatch boy, has his whole world turned upside down trying to deliver a fateful letter. Many obstacles lie ahead but the letter actually changes Abu’s life.
**************************

Friday, work then dinner at Telepark Tampines with Ikinz!
And she went to Metro to purchase Parker pens.
And I bought a pair too!
For birthday sisters in July.
And I rushed home but missed 1st segment of this tele-drama.
Very Entertaining!





CINTA TEKSI BERMETER (LOVE OF THE METRE TAXI)
Friday | 21.07.06 | 9.30pm
Cast: S.M Yusmal | Rita Rudaini | Norlia Ghani | Loloq | Amran Tompel

Dipendekkan cerita...taxi driver nie kahwin 2! Teringat last year trip at KL with cuzzins. The taxi driver we met with 2 wives!

By the way this is the G&G communiy site.
Coolness!

So nari juz at work. Lala stayed back till 6p.m. She waitd while I went up & sent me home!
Thanks alot dear for been always fetching & sending me home.
Sampai the other day, masa Han nak hantar I balik..Lala yg bagi directions..
Aku? Mengelamun...
;-)

By the way, Ive yet to watch vcd NEON with full concentration. Or maybe besok, 3-6p.m since Im stuck at home.
And oh yes..I'm juz starting to like Imran Ajmain, the song " Sudah tu Sudah".
Klau local talent, aku laa org yg paling lambat agaknya.

No comments: