So the scored was 1-1 till even after extra time.
And Italy won 5-3 on penalties
And Zidane had to make a disgrace for himself for headbutting Marco Materazzi on 110min.
What a night eh!
I'm very happy with Italy won the 2006 World Cup.
In the beginning of the match at 0150, I'm still undecided who should I side with.
But based on what i read in the papers, how both teams faired in prev matches plus I hate France coz they won against Portugal based on penalty rolleyes, I decided to support Italy till the last whistle.
And I was very very happy!
Both me & D. But think my dad was hoping for France to win the cup.
Its the 2nd match, that I watched from beginning till the end. With the same ending of penalties & with the same Argentina referee.
And in the 1st match, it was Wayne Rooney was thrown out from the field.
But who expect Zidane thrown out in last night match?
From the playback a few times, what i can say before the headbutting of Zidane was perhaps both he & Materazzi were exchanging unhappy remarks, resulting in him, a red card.
I was shocked too.
I was like...what was he trying to do?
Is he just joking? Coz if he really meant that way, then it was a BIG joke on himself.





And since Gy bought the Italy jersey for both D & AM, from her Bangkok trip recently, he got no choice but to support Italy, even though his Ibu hopes for France to win.
;-)

But he was sound asleep while Italy aloft the trophy!
:-D
Hip Hip Hoorray!!!
*throws confetti*
And here I'm in in blue today!
Not forgetting, Fabio Grosso & Gianluigi Buffon caught my eyes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment