Tuesday, July 04, 2006

From 16 Jun - 3 July 06

It's been such a long time since i last update eh..hehe
As usual ..whatever I can remember.

16 June 06
Dinner date with Heartbeat @ Fig & Olive. Then later 4 scoops of ice-cream for HB & while 2 for me @ Bugis.



Click for larger image


Sat - 17 June

Colleague Aaron turns 27!

Sunday - 18 June 06.

Was terribly sick. Couldn't even get myself ready & out of the house to see the doc. Couldn't accompany Ikinz to the Silat Competition too.
But I managed to keep my eyes wide open for The Gol & Gincu TV Series that were currently showing on air on 8TV, from 10 - 11p.m
Obviously with the help of the aerial.
:-)

I've missed the 2 episodes but well, since I managed to watch the 3rd episodes, I'm sure gonna remind myself! I juz love Putri & Reza!
Their acting are just so natural.
So happy!
But hate that Ayu. She really sabo Putri at the Pantun event.

Monday 19 June

Adah S turns 9!



Better & off to the doc. Not point for an MC coz I was on OFF.
Arnd 3+ p.m, we went to Cik Uji's house @ CCK. Drop by Cik Mim's place to pass a gift from Along to the "pretty boy"



Poor Ismul..slightly hidden


Left at 8p.m. Cab all the way to BN. Managed to catch Anugerah Skrin Finals.
Never expect Shahril to win. Woohoo! He's talented. Watch his theatre performance before. Terharu sgt!
Underdog tuh

Tues - 20 June

Supposed to be on OFF but since I'm needed for this Friday, babysitting AM after 2pm, I split my OFF days, taking 1/2 day for Friday 23 June & 30 June

So on Friday, rushed work & home.
And Guy@EsplanadeLib turns 2*!
Err..no pic of him. He is Gal@CPF's elder bro, btw.
Just wished him thru sms.

And was kinda upset seeing her coming back crying.
What's worst could had happened in court today?

Sat 24 June 06

Was feeling mellow but managed to concentrate & finished off workload of US Open Tennis tapes till 1995. 96 - 97 will come in next week.
Saw that a "Siti" was viewing my friendster profile.

Hmm, ni mesti tak lain & tak bukan but itu Penny tau
;-)

Well, I'm an afterall anak PI-ah tau! So dah train buat kerja2 cam ginik!

Left office at 7 p.m, only to reach home at 8p.m
Dinner & solat & off to ghufran for some advise to the heart & mind. Just 69 to & fro.

Sunday - 25 June 06


Happy 2* Birthday, Penny!!



Her initials!


Couldnt met her up coz it's a Sunday. People close to me will know, I'll have probs going out on Sundays. It was raining from morning.
Was wondering did Ikinz went to for the Silat Comptn held nearby my home.
So watched vcd Gangster wif D. He borrowed it from his friend.

Mlm, catch Gol & Gincu 4th episodes. Hates that character Ayu, whose trying to wreck Putri/Reza's relationship. She has feelings for Reza, u see.
Made Putri lose trust & confidence in Reza.
I love the way Reza said, " Lain kali jgn merajuk lama2 o.k, sayang. Rindu tau!
Dah brapa hari tak jumpa.."

Haha! Was so obsessed wif Reza. Mlm tuh, aku pulak yg mimpi, ber-mataair dgn Reza.
Oops!
Obsessed nyerrr!
Jgn marah..nama pun mimpi~~

Monday 26 June 06

Was bored, 1 whole day coop up at home + tetiba aku jadi pendiam. Semua gara2 mimpi smlm. Shocked la. So decided to ask Ikinz out.
We went for dinner of Kuay Teow Kuah at Prime Tampines.
Makan, catching up. Run errands. But since Ikinz was starting to have side effects from the medicine she took, we rushed home. Sampai terlupa nak beli limau yang Ayah pesan. But he dun mind.
:-)

Tuesday 27 June - Noon shift.

And I came for work with a new image!
And I got overwhelming response from my colleagues for the next 3 days!
Sampai merah2 muka...sampai tak tau mana nak letak muka!!




Eh..org lain pun gunting rambut perrr...


Wed & Thurs was busy communicating with the gals theu email at work regarding our dinner this Friday. So excited tau!

Friday - 30 June 06

Was late at work. Hurry work & reached home only at 1415.
Cik Uji, Cik Jas & Ismul came over for awhile.
Left home arnd 1630 to meet Lala 1st coz she's signing up a new hp line with Singtel.
So my friends are with with Singtel or Starhub. No more with M1.
Tak tahan laa the bill.




Gal @CPF & Lala



Gal@HDB, Moi & Gal@IBM



4 of them



Gal@IBM with son, Daniel Khalid



All 5 of us. Thx to Penny for snap-ing this pic 4 us.



Last but not least, the hero among us who sent us (me, Lala & @Gal@HDB) home for the nite


We had loads of fun. Gossip-ing, catching up, loads of laughter while taking pic togther to sent an mms to Han. Coz initially we thought we won't be seeing him but due to my desperation for not seeing this fren of ours since 2002, the rest of the gals help out by going home late, lepaking at Coffee Bean at Bugis, while trying to kill time to wait for him to finish work.

And oh...he's now working at Tanglin Police Stn..hmm..do i get it rite?
The one beside KKH..

And he's kind enuff to send us home. Home by 2345.
Sanggup aku balik lambat tau!
All in all, i guess 3 of us; me, Lala & Gal@HDB were very glad coz we got to meet all.

Gal@Perth: Sorry u miss it. Come home quick coz we planning for another round..maybe early Aug. This time round, pengantin baru yg akan organize!
Wow! Really can't wait!!
Hopefully Han can make it too coz we couldn't really catch much with him, while in the car last Fri. But DTJ definitely gonna missed it coz he's off to Melbourne again, come 6 July.

And after all the fun, I still got to watch the goals scored during Argentina/ Germany game. I'm rooting for Germany.

Btw, I bumped into Penny while at SecretRecipe Marina. And she said,
" I almost couldn't recognize u, dear.."

Haha!
;-)

Saturday 1 July

Work. Not in the mood. Still in lazy mode from all the fun yesterday nite. So not much work being done. Buat mana yg perlu jer..yg lain KIV to next week when I'm noon shift.
And this song made me sobbing at work.
Betul laa my mum alwayz says...
Banyak ketawa, banyak menangis!

Demi Waktu - Ungu

Aku yang tak pernah bisa lupakan dirinya
Yang kini hadir diantara kita
Namun ku juga takkan bisa menepis bayangmu
Yang slama ini temani hidupku

Maafkan aku menduakan cintamu
Berat rasa hatiku tinggalkan dirinya
Dan demi waktu yang bergulir di sampingmu
Maafkanlah diriku sepenuh hatimu
Seandainya bila ku bisa memilih

Kalau saja waktu itu ku tak jumpa dirinya
Mungkin semua tak kan seperti ini
Dirimu dan dirinya kini ada di hatiku
Membawa aku dalam kehancuran
*******************************

And wat luck. The $29.95 promo for 512 unlimited ended 30 June. So we decided to take up the 1500 kbps/ unlimited for $43/mth.
Bestnyer, its only 1 year contract.
Aku tak leh laa, kena ikat lama2

So home at 8p.m. Bumped into Cik Idah & Cik J for awhile coz they singgah b4 going to the Silat competion whereby the youngest, Wani J is competing!
Caya laa!

Mlm, tgk the drama on TV3. Interesting plot. Whereby Umi Aida become insane from his husband's doing. And gotta toggle betwn, TV3 & SCTV after 11p.m, for the England / Portugal game.

I was hoping that England would pack the bags & go home. After 90 mins, was sms-ing wif Lala..mana ini gol tak masuk2..
Both of us siding with England.
And tak sia2 I stay till the end, after penalty.
Was really happy that England was out.
Tapi mcm kesian jugak, ramai yang nangis..tapi klau menang..eksyen pulak!

Sunday 2 July

While having breakfast, was shocked to hear from Ayah that France won 1-0 against Brazil.
Hohoho..mesti ramai yang menangis

Was just at home & bored. At 6p.m, went down to sambut AM from BPS at the void deck. Take a stroll while waiting for Ikinz.
Then, naik rumah, heard the exciting things from the silat competition this year, from Cik Idah & Cik J
I went for the last 2 years but totally miss this year. Not even 1 week out of the 3 weeks held.

ishk ishk

Mlm, Gol & Gincu again!

Nasib Reza tak terima si Ayu tuh nyer pelawa asking him out for dinner. Bukan jer Putri yang akan meramuk if he did. Aku pun!!

Heheh!
:-)

And Heartbeat has safely arrived in Singapore from her 1 week stay in Perth.

Monday 3 July 2006




Happy 19th Birthday, Majade!


Tuesday - 4 July.

Today, I woke up early just to create this entry!!
Was on the Net from 0900 - 1200. Going to get ready for work soon. Must left home by 1300. Quick!!

Finally I've update all!
*relieves*

No comments: