Monday, July 17, 2006

Berita Tergempar!



Datuk K & Siti Nurhaliza!



I juz watched the press conference at 1240 on TV3.


Lala sms me twice. Asking to watch TV3 at 1215 just now. Tgh makan tenghari, sanggup capai remote. Ingat kan apa laa..rupanya abt this No 1 Penyanyi Malaysia.

Yeah..so its out. I just watched the part whereby bapak Siti umumkan yg dier merestui perkahwinan anaknyer dgn Datuk Khalid Jiwa.
Then terus log on sebab nak jadi org pertama yg umumkan kat blog. Sebelum korang2 semua baca suratkhabar besok. Kira blog i nie terkini lah! konon nyer
;-)


So 21 Aug, mereka akan bertunang DAN bernikah.
I suppose pagi bertunang, malam bernikah laa.
28 Aug, another majlis untuk bersanding..ptg untuk peminat.
So ada sesapa yg nak gi ...wahai peminat2 Siti?
Dier jemput tuh tapi isn't 28 Aug, a Monday?
*rolleyes*

As for me & Gy..we stop liking her already.
tawar hati laa

Bayangkan si Adi Rahman tuh...

Suka hati dier laa eh..
Like I said to Whitelilies, I'm more interested in who she be getting married to...sebab she my cuzzie rather than Siti Nurhaliza.
;-)

************************************

Btw...tadi pay bills & income tax. And apa kena laa mamat cisco kat bank tuh.

Smlm i was juz at home, watching vcd Pontianak Menjerit with D. Then, did sum fixing for ZA with the help of Katak on msn, b4 Gy took over the PC while I watched Gol&Gincu TV Series. Tapi smlm start lambat. At 2230.
My feelings after watching it?
Still the same like last week..mata berkaca..almost cried bila tgk Putri nangis.
Breaking up is definitely heartbreak, rite?
hehe!
Especially there & then.
But everything will be alright in the matter of time.
And I hate that Ayu. Senang2 nak attack Putri, dah laa, tak tau hujung pangkal cerita.
Eeeeeiiiiiii

Saturday was juz working morning shift. Then at 1845, left the office with Lala & I went for a ride.
Fetched Lala's aunt & uncle at Yishun. Then sent them to Lala's SIL place at Serangoon, which is nearby our office.
Sekali, I'm coaxed to naik sekali.
Nasib decently dress.
Tgk newborn, Md Aqil, Lala's very 1st nephew.
And while on MSN earlier that day, FHM informed me that she too just got a niece.
Maisarah, her name. So means my schmate, Sharifah Mariam, FHM's SIL had gave birth.

After that, I wanted to go home but was coerced into joining them makan at Makmur Restaurant.
Nasib I can easily mingle with them.
Later, after sending Lili home, we went to find some foodstuff & we sent to Lala's ******'s house.
Home at 2330.

And I was thinking, no one from my family members were looking for me...
Sekali rupanya, hp tak ada network.
Can foresee some probs coming nie.

Btw, Saturday, while I was working, Gy, Along & Fai went for the company free movie screening of Pirates of Caribbean 2: The Dead Man Chest. Then they went to Madrasah Maarif Charity High-Tea At Orchard Hotel.
As usual, I can't attend.
Selagi hidup nie, kerja kerja kerja!



Gy & Keira

Along & Fai with Orlando Bloom


And on Friday nite, we watched Pirates of Caribbean: Black Pearl on my trusted channel, TV3!
;-)

No comments: