Monday nite, watched the movie SEPET.
Sorry to say but I dun like it at all.
After all the hoo haa, ingat bagus maner laa..
Ishk ishk ishk
Tuesday was just at home. OFF swopped with the day before.
And watched Misi XXRay on TV3.
Smlm, was pretty tired due to Aaron on leave.
But this made my day!!
Yippiee!!
To ayshy: omg. i'm like so happy to know singapore can receive 8tv! so shocked... everyone i know from singapore say they cannot receive it... million of thanks for watching g&g! mail me your addy at ********************* and i'll send you an autographed postcard. limited you know. ;o)
Im juz soooo EXCITED!!
Gol & Gincu rawks!!
I was just upset on Monday, u see. So i was surfing & reading all gol & gincu stuffs & i found Tini's blog (one of the actress in G&G).
Found a community even on G&G from G&G fans.
Seek solace from the community.
They are all Malaysians' websites.
I was relieved after that.
No more upsetness.
Macam ada tempat mengadu, gitu.
We all talk common things, which are G&G.
No point blabbering here coz none watched G&G TV Series except for Along.
Like..it's juz not the same. You won't understand wat I'm complaining and what i was upset about.
Like the person who wrote to me that (on top, in italic), he was amazed too that at last one Singaporean can receive 8TV signals.
So there. It made my day!
:-)
Found that my cuzzie had started this. So if u r interested, just pm her, wokey!!
:-D
U go, girl!!
So smlm mlm, blum kul 2130, semua dah lights off.
But i stayed up to watch the tv.
Watched Gerak Khas - drama on TV2, then a bit the movie Tangkai Jering that was shown on TV3.
And only to sleep at 2300.
Cik Lan's car broke down.
Felt helpless that I can't help.
Now, I know that Auto cars cannot be pushed when broke down.
Ooooooh
Lat week I already missed Dunia Baru coz on noon shift.
Today pulak tak ada, coz of TV3 Annverysary Bash Movie this week.
Not that I dun like Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahan on air tonight but i want to see more of
him, pleaze..
No comments:
Post a Comment