Monday, July 10, 2006

Shamsul Maidin.... Portugal lost again

Last Friday, Shamsul Maidin came into my office.
He was introduced to sum impnt guy in the office just outside my library. By the time i rushed out could only saw him from behind.
He's very tall.
Thought could take pic with him but he had to rush. His segment for Sportcnter Germany was even pre-recorded.
But i managed to snap these from Media Recording Center while they were doing the pre-recording.







The workload was overwhelming that I didn't know what should i do first. That bad.
Heartache tau tgk kerja banyak and its all meant for u, urself and juz u!
I even thought of overnighting at my office since i'm cuming back in 9 hrs time.
Might as well kan..

So as i myself can predict, I can't sleep throughout the night.
Too committed..that's the reason I got no time to find boyfriend.
Work is my boyfriend.
Sheesh~~

So Saturday, I reached office at 0820. Vowed to clear work as much as I could, like a robot, working non-stop from 0830 - 1300. Lunch for 1/2 an hr, then back to work from 1330 - 1700. Break so that I could breathe in & out & rest my body from all the erasing of tapes. Continue work again till only 1 job not done which I will do on Monday. And the time I tap my pass at the door is 2000.
Phew~~

Meanwhile, the ladies in the house + AM went for NDP preview with Mak Long, courtesy of Yem.

But when I tried to sleep at 2230, I couldn't. Just can't sleep.
Really dunno what went wrong. Badan dah penat nie. Even did some housework.
And I wanna wake up for 0300 match between Germany/Portugal but last check for the time was 0150. Ingat bleh bangun ker in 1 hrs time...hehe..sadar2 dah kul 0450. Just nice to watch only the review of the match only!
Hehe.

Germany 3-1 Portugal.
Ini Portugal memang tak leh harap laa eh
I like pemain no 23 dier...Helder Postiga
Hansem!

So today, kepala pening. Woke up at 0450, slept again at 0510. Woke up again at 0630. Slept back shortly after Subuh. Bangun kul 10. Tidur balik at 1300. Up again at 1500. From 3 - 6p.m, juz tv.
Madness eh..

No comments: