Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Germany didn't make it!

I was contemplating when I'm about to sleep at 0015 this morning...
Hmm..can i wake up for 3 am match between Germany / Italy?
Or should i wake up to watch, in the 1st place?

Klau nak sembahyang malam susah..ini kan pulak nak bangun sekadar nak tgk bola

Sms Lala & she's also about to sleep but gonna wake up at 0300. So i decided..o.k I shall set the alarm.

When I woke up..I was like..Naper mcm senyap jer eh...
Didn't even hear the noise from the telly at all. Grabbed the hp to check the time & it shows 0615!!!!
What the....

I knew it !
Can't woke up after only 3 hrs of sleep + I was erasing 4 trolleys of tapes yesterday nite while at work..from 8 - 11p.m.
Nothing but recycling tapes.
So definitely the body can't wake up.

And Lala sms me saying she's happy coz Italy won.

I was like, well, o.k..glad i didn't wake up.
Buang karen klau bangun & risk my sleep but ended up, the team I'm siding with, lost.

2-0.
And they scored the 2 goals in extra times..lagi 3 min nak habis, they scored.
Think klau i bangun & watch from 0300 but Germany kalah, lagi 3 mins nak habis match..confirm aku nangis!

O.k! So tonight..i really hope I can wake up to watch Portugal / France match.

I want Portugal to win, can?

No comments: