For those who are very concerned how am I being..I can just put that in word - mood swing!
I can be OK at one moment and just the extremely opposite in a wink of eye.
Feverish, ulcer in the mouth, no appetite to eat, only drink..sleeping problems..
Warkah elektronik yg datangnya dari Perth, dari teman karib cukup buat mata ku berkaca lagi.
Aku dah boleh terima, he's going for another gal..but please don't do this to me..
He did not answer my calls for maybe 13x..
I've lost count..
I just wanna arrange to meet him so that i can my autog. book back but..he's leaving me high n dry!
I just wanna my book back..Just that!
No questions ask!
Here I'm wondering but likewise, I dun like to "buruk sangka" to people..
so I dun know whether does he have problems answering my calls or is he facing any mishap or what??
but BF, Farah said, "He's coward " for not pick up my calls
I dun feel like blogging, real busy to prepare schedule for April for STAR Networks but
Azranani reminds me to blog today coz it's not every year we can get 29 Feb.
Btw, went out with cuzzins yesterday..daripada aku terperuk kat rumah n throwing tantrums..baik, I follow them..went to Adidas Sale kat Suntec n I bought a REKORD sneakers, maroon colour, for $60...
so happy!!
Worth buying coz at Adidas boutique is $110..even Sportslink is selling at $99.
I save so much!
Alas perut kat Long John ard 5 p.m..sit by the Esplanade and had a good conversations wif Imah, Ejah n Ogy, till 7.30 n fetch Surah from Marina taxi-stand..
She's late..budak bertuah! :-)
Played 2 rounds of bowling n headed to Lau Pa Sat for dinner at 2215. Met Isham, ex-classmate of Mi.
Had satay n lemon chicken n Mee Hongkong.
Reached home only at 12.15 midnite sharp..
melampau!
And I'm so glad i followed them..I remember I was in high spirit yesterday nite..but teary in the first half of today n now, can't be bothered coz I still haven't shelve 1 trolley of tapes...n I'm hungry..
Ya Allah, kau bantu lah hamba mu yang lemah ini..
"Usah dikenang semalam yg berlalu kerna esok menjanjikan seribu harapan "- Nad
No comments:
Post a Comment