I'm just able to logged on the Net at home using the latest MySingtel CD. It's e latest version..
wif all these taunting me, can't sleep so kul 1 pagi(Selasa) me baru nak configure n try logged on..
but biaser laa kan..free connection..asyik kena disconnected jer..
nak chat pun tak senang..bingitz kan..and alas almost 4 a.m, baru nak tido..
The whole of Tuesday was busy at work.. programme changes due to rain at N.Z, therefore affecting LIVE cricket.
So almost all dept was tied down with making changes. Don't even had the time to blog. Cik Ai** came while Im about to leave home.
And Ha**** turned 25 on 24 Feb. Happy Birthday!
He got the ciri that i want..purrfect! Really my taste but...
:)
So nari..I left home at 12 noon sharp..off to UBI..booked my Advanced Theory kat Queenstown..sebab that's the most nearest date..UBI nyer date, mak ai..jauh lagik..early April..
so it's good, that I've already booked it, means can start studying and at least this will help me to distract from being sentimental..
as @ 2304
************************
I've edited my previous entry..
Saya tak berhak...till i get explaination..*sigh*
3 hrs ago, I'm fuming mad..but now..I've decided to pull it out from here..
what change me??
It's STILL si DIA.
I'm hopeless.
One sms changed my mood. Meaning I'm still being hopeful.
A lot of questions running through my head..will it be answered?
" Pernah dulu ...ku fikirkan ...tanpa cinta..tak mengapa..
Bila kau pergi..ku rasakan..sunyinya di hati..Baru kini.. ku tahu nilai cinta mu.."