Tuesday, February 03, 2004

"My world crumbles when u r not near" - I Try

How did I spend my OFF days last weekend?
Friday, i went to a colleague's nikah ceremony.
Sampai jer, I met my ex-sec sch classmate.
She is the wife of one of our player in national soccer team,
Indra Shahdan Daud. So glad she still remember me.
Our birthdate are just a day apart..or maybe a few hours apart.
We have the same name too - "Aisha"
She was with husband and her 2 mths daughter.
Her husband is my colleague's nephew.
And her close friend is R***y, another colleague here at this TV Station.
Small world..

She's the attention of the nite.
I dun envy her..I'm contented when she's in front of my eyes.
I alwayz felt v. close to her. The heart feels it but I dunno if she feels the same.
Told her that in any case in future, I hope her decisions won't be
affected/influence by my story abt HIM. He is still the nicest guy I ever knew in my life.
I never wanna say bad things abt HIM.
Paling tidak, dia pernah menceriakan hidup ku suatu waktu dulu.
Mungkin ini suratan takdir buatku tapi tak semesti nya terjadi pada dia.

Sat was spent at home helping Mak cooked Gado-Gado
and Bubur Chacha for AidilAdha. Watch vcd - Laila Isabella with siblings till 2 a.m..
Theme for Raya kali ini semua nyer lauk yang kata ganda.
:-)

Sunday was AidilAdha. Solat Raya di Madrasah Al-Maarif followed by nazam.
Then, we went over to Madrasah Wak Tanjong for korban.
Cik Lan buat korban. Lagipun sunat tengok ibadah kurban..furthermore kita
tak ada plan. Reach home at 1400, semua take a nap. After Maghrib,
went over to Cik Yam's place. Kak Ita's 28 birthday also.

Monday, jangka nak kluar ngan Mak gi Darul Ihsan Orphanage home
but plan tak jadi sebab orphanage closed sebab public holiday.
Spent the day watching Hindustan movie from vcd - Hero.
Power cerita nie..abt a spy played by Sunny Deol who falls in love with a
village gal, played by Preity Zinta. Gonna catch it again b4 Gy return the vcd to Maziah.

Glad I'm back at work. Sebab tak kerja = tak blog.
Lega nya..I miss blogging n reading my fellow bloggers entries
And I've a lot to catch up on my readings of my fellow blogger pals.

CrazyCookie flying off, hope to send her..
She's flying back on
SATURDAY, 7th FEBRUARY 2004, 2115hrs (9:15pm), from Changi
International Airport (Terminal 2). I will try my best to send her off coz'
what we are experiencing are almost the same.
What and how she poured out her feelings are similiar with me.
I envy u coz u are extremely good in expressing how u feels.
I'm bad at that!


To Azranan: Sis, shall we sent CrazyCookie together this Sat? I can meet u also!

Azaciel dah happy skrg..good for her..single dah kena strike out, sey~

Tak semena-mena aku jadi sayu..dengan lagu background dia

Hati terasa hiba. Airmata mengalir jua tapi sikit kerana aku MESTI kawal diri.

Not very good mood today. Not sure why.
Been thinking abt HIM every secs. Why?
Sepatut nya aku yang buat dia rasa gini, tapi akhirnya dia
yang berjaya buat aku rasa sebegini
Tak faham~

"Pernah hatiku engkau lukai,
Kerana cintaku tak kau balasi,
Tapi ku sedar kau hanya duniawi,
Yang datang sekejap dan kemudian kan pergi." - "Ruqayyah"

Linked up Lyana

Zaidah managed to clinche the role as SatOps Assistant. Congrats, dear!
:-)

To u,
I'm glad u decided to blog again. Alhamdulillah.
I was very sad and upset when realized that you want to move your blog.
Kept saying, must be because of me and felt really guilty.
:-)
So i hope u will endure and strive on till the finishing line for the marathon this
end of Feb. I can't join, definitely! Coz' I can't run.
:-P
I won't be able to give u morale support on that day but I'm giving u morale
support virtually. (Cukup eh?)
khrekhre..

Becoz I'm so worried abt HIM every mili-seconds, I picked up the phone
1 hr ago and called him.
Degupan jantung macam motorbot..asal eh? Macam aku yang bersalah...
He have become a stranger to me..

He's driving and said he was busy. So o.k laa, told him, I call him again.
He sounded so serious and wif me also not in happy mood, maybe it's best not to talk.
Coz none of us gonna placate each other.
Argh!!~~~
*****************************************************
"I may appear to be free.. But I'm just a prisoner of your love..
I may seem alright and smile when you leave..
But my smiles are just a front.. I play it off but I'm dreamin of you..
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin..
I try to say goodbye and I choke.. I try to walk away and I stumble..
Though I try to hide it it's clear.. My world crumbles when you are not near.."
- "CrazyCookie"

No comments: