To those who have been avid readers of my blog, u will know that I'm in the midst of war..with my very own feelings
Me being eagerly want to know why am I being treated like this, mcm sampah...
As of 1.15 p.m, juz now, he broke the deadly news to me.
Our conversations was long but I can't remember what he say..honestly!
Except for these words,
" I met this gal n (pause)... I like her so much!"
Enuff to make my world tumbled down n realized everything's OVER.
" Ku sedar siapa diri ku..Kau buat tempat berteduh"
She was very jealous of me and dah semestinya..antara aku dan gf baru dia, aku lah yg diketepikan.
Can u believe, DIA sampai cakap,
"Please DON'T call or sms me tonight coz' I'm meeting her and I don't wanna get her mad if she see ur number on my hp"
~I won't spoil ur date, Mr~
Terasa benar diri disisihkan..
Begini rupa nya rasa nya..
Pedih nyer when I'm asked to give in for the sake of another gal...
First person to know, is my Along
2nd, Ikinz
3rd, Gal@HDB
Been holding my tears until Gal@HDB pesters me to cry n let it out.
I've cried but not much.
So much relieved but ...
He still holding on to my autograph book, remember, peepz??
So here is a question for u all..help me kay to help myself. I need ur opinions kay.
I'm still gonna ask MAK opinion later tonite or tomorrow morning when I see her..
My opinion is to meet him for one last time and let him explain himself
Along object.
Ikinz said, "Must give chance for him to explain"
Gal@HDB said, "No"
Coz she doesn't want me to be hurt anymore..for sure DIA gonna defend himself with all his reasons and definite I dun wanna hear it all again..
So how???
Pearl: I dun have msn coz' I'm at work..Internet connection kat rumah doesn't enable me too...
I hope people dun misunderstand me for asking for sympathy..but this is too much to take ...
And Gal@HDB is still the most comforting one..
I still luv confide in her coz afterall..she see me go thru all my dejected love in poly days
So peepz, forgive me if i dun tag ya..I need to be on my own doing soul-searching
Do leave ur opinion on my tagboard or email me...
I need to put a brave upfront but im jumbled up inside..
The thought of me, struggling wif my own feelings here but I know that DIA meeting out wif her...
Allah sahaja yang tau..
" Airmata basah di pipi
Tak mungkin dapat membasuh luka"
So I've got my verdict..
Are u satisfied, Mr?
No comments:
Post a Comment