Sunday, February 08, 2004

My weekend n my thought!

A lot of things on my mind..where should I start?
Friday was laundry, watch The Hero vcd again with Gy. Ptg, run errands: off to Parkway Parade using the shuttle service..claim my voucher from M1, got the earpiece n didn't notice dat it only have 1. Not for both ears.
Too late, perhaps sebab dah bukak packaging n realized dat only, before i went to sleep.
Singgah to Shing Shong Bedok for my stuff. Got my boots to be mended by e cobbler.
Feel good n satisfied that my boot is back to normal condition.
I understand now why HE's like that..he needs time to solve it..o.k then~

Saturday was spent in front of the tele from 2-5 p.m. Pening kepala tengok TV lama sgt sebab dah ter"stuck" wif
Dillagi on TV3.
Bath, get ready to airport T2. Wanted to be there by 1945.
miscommunication wif Ikinz..nevertheless, she will still come down
Took train n realized that it's awkward to listen to the radio on my 6510 with the music goes to only
1 side of my set of ears..camner eh?

walking alone make me feel restless especially walking down memory lane..meanwhile, i tried to look for
CrazyCookie on my own but im helpless..
Glad Azranan arrived soon..senang nak spot her sebab dier dah cakap, she'll be in green.
To me she is such a warm, cordial, amiable and yes, gracious person! I feel so at ease with her!
We dun even need to warm-up!
It just click so well..and after introducing each other..there goes all our conversations non-stop!
She luves reading my entries.
All along, I thought my "cintan-cantun" story would always bored my readers..tak habis-habis, kan?
Afterall, its nothing new to be fall out of love, dejected...extra, etc..Everybody experience it!
At times, I feel I'm such a useless writer but it's my blog..
I just type what i feel..dun care lah!

We were on the lookout for CrazyCookie. Met her n she is such a bubbly person. Very friendly!!
Tapi hati di dalam siapa tahu, kan?
Reading her blog, she is feeling down n sad..
Gal..time will heal, I'm sure!

Agaknya, orang - orang yang ada blog nie semua, are almost very ready anytime to meet people they know from the blogging world..
Yah, me too prepared to meet anybody..but it depends on situation n I guess I tak payah warm-up with gals..but to guys...errrr..I need the oven!
:-p
Left the gals n met Ikinz. Gi Swensen's, queue dia punya panjang..terus we settled our dinner at BK T1. By the time kita makan dah nak dekat kul 2120.
I can just faint anytime..

On another note...

I'm not sure if it is just me but I'm pretty upset with her. She get on my nerves!
Dah laa semalam, just before I left home, i asked her to cut my fringe...before I could open my mouth and tell to cut from where, she already cut it way too fast!
aku tengok jer..aku dah tau mesti pendek nah..my hair right, i know well enuff laa...
Was controlling my emotions n not to scream at her..dah laa kejap lagi nak kluar jumpa orang baru..pissed off so tak makan malam..
but i told myself.."Belajar serik, aisha!"
The last time, i asked her to cut for me..was 6 yrs ago..and big mistake, i asked her to cut for me again!
Call me vain..but I'm just very particular esp. when it comes to my fringe!
Bila nak kluar rumah, she said, sorry..n i was fighting my tears back sebab klau aku nangis..mesti dier rasa bersalah..but i cried a bit on my there..
Ikinz kata o.k..so I'm assured it's o.k..so balik rumah..dah o.k..

Pagi nie...
As much as i hate rushing ...i don't like her to rush just for my sake!
Please laa..its Sunday right, can't u just relax???
Kan cuma orang sorang jer yg kerja..
I'm controlling myself not to shout at her..
but i was sarcastic!
She knew I'm mad!
Orang dah cakap tak nak..masih nak paksa - paksa...
klau Gy mesti dier kata TAK NAK n dat's it..she's gonna left without them.
But being ME, selalu tak sampai hati!
Geram..macam budak-budak..sampai nak makan apa pun kena paksa (cara baik)...
tak mati laa klau tak makan 1 hari~~

Maybe I'm just being over emotions, but I can't take it laa!
I'm being too good of a daughter..really control myself till dis morning..
I dun like to be showered this kind of attention!
sebab aku tak suka orang bersusah payah kerana aku!
I know how to survived..bukan nya tak biasa.
I dun want to feel big-headed just becoz I'm always at home accompanying her..

I hope they come back next weekend, at least she shift her attention to them..and I need the time on my own..
do what i like...instead of juz coop up at home..
I need a break~~
Even when I'm typing this, I'm crying..can't take it..bingit tapi aku tak mampu nak vent out my anger to the person I'm mad with..sebab she's my MAK!!

Aside to this..(kay, my crying had subside)
I've changed my song..coz nari mood tak baik..and lagu Cokelat tuh, rancak sgt untuk mood nari..tak leh blend..
By the way, don't feel envy if u know I'm working for ESPN STAR SPORTS..my Along pun kerja sini..
it's no big deal..
At times i feel proud to be part of the company but at times..i personally feel..
tak ada yang gah bekerja kat sini..sama jer..it's just a branded name, u know..

Macam branded kasut - memang ada nama, mahal ..orang kata alah beli, menang memakai..tapi
bila kita pikir praktikal nyer..pakai nyer cuma di kaki..yang hanya untuk mengalas kaki dari terpijak kotoran etc..etc

Sama macam TV Station nie..it's branded name, mahal sebab nak tengok ESPN, kena subscribe-it's not free to air channel, tapi for those sports lovers, it's worth it sebab u all suka, it's quality product...
tapi bila kita pikir praktikal nya, sebagai seorang yg bekerja kat sini nie, tak ada sebab nak megah diri...
kita tetap macam pekerja kat mana-mana..sama jer...
kita buat kerja jadi kita dibayar..
pengetahuan saya tentang sukan mungkin lebih sikit tapi sama jugak for whoever workg in ur own line..dengan sendiri, u gain better knowledge than e rest in that field of urs..
Enuff said..
This is also to remind myself not to big-headed kat sini..just becoz I kerja kat TV station nie..
apa-apa pun, nie bukan nya my family own company!
~kuakuakuakua~

For pics, of yesterday meet-up kat T2, go to Azranan.
Just when I thought I look horrible due to my fringe, Ikinz are saying that I look so photogenic!
Yah, aku tak makan nasi, aku makan film~~

No comments: